How do you store your graded cards?

I really like the graded card storage box from LionGoods. I use this to store my favorite graded cards. When I first stared collecting graded cards, I would store my cards in the PSA brown boxes.
I was wondering how everyone else prefers to store their graded cards?

7 Likes

I use a large 3 ring binder and ultra pro post card pages.

14 Likes

I went for the cheap method of stacking them in a plastic box with bubble wrap.

1 Like

That is so cool man!!! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

While im thinking about buying a protective box for my most valuable ones, i like having them displayed on the shelf at this time…

Shelf is much bigger but that sumarizes how they are displayed at this time.

6 Likes

That is a very beautiful display you have!

2 Likes

Still using the free brown boxes.

3 Likes

I’m a closeted collector so I keep them out of sight of company in the closet on a corner shelf in cardboard boxes.

7 Likes

I use the same box, as many. Serves its purpose well.

I also have a small display case. I rotate cards out all the time, depending on my mood.

4 Likes

@shoe, that is a very cool display case! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I didn’t come up with the idea but I tried my best to make it look good! Haha

I use what you have OP. Love it

1 Like

My collection isn’t super big so I just use a couple of the official PSA storage boxes.

1 Like

Also using the same one here. However I just bought LionGood’s V2 storage container, the one with foam, since I ran out of space and I wanted something slightly better.

1 Like

I was thinking of getting that one. How do you like it so far?

Haha…I was the same way but I came out of the closet last year. It pays to let people know you collect pokemon. My uncle heard a friend talk about some old pokemon cards. He put me in touch with the guy. It turned out great for me. I posted it here on E4. www.elitefourum.com/t/when-it-rains-it-pours/23371/1

3 Likes

That looks great. I think I’ll be doing the same thing. Do you have any recommendations i.e. (where to buy) for the binder and pages? How many can you fit in a binder?

I keep them in a tool box in which the foam has been cut to fit the cards in. It’s nothing special but they are secure

1 Like

It’s unfortunate they don’t have these sheets for 4-ring binders. I have so many 4-ring binders at home, but 3 none. When I first started collecting PSA-graded cards I also bought those sheets realizing on arrival they were for 3-rings only… :unamused: At the time I was a bit of a cheapskate, so this is how my graded binder now looks like. (Regular A4 sheets, with the (cut) 3-ring 4-slots upside down in them with paper clips, rofl.) They’re better protected I guess, but it looks so bad…

I’m gonna buy a 3-ring binder and some new sheets later today, haha. When I only had a couple of PSA-graded cards this above was fine, but since I have a few more now, it is actually pretty inconvenient to use and looks ugly… Although I would have preferred if these sheets were available as 4-rings as well, or at least supported 3, 4, and some other N-ring binders at the same time, like the 9-slot sheets I have do.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Your display looks amazing! Have you ever been worried that it might draw too much attention in the event of burglary?