Best way to store ungraded cards

I have a bunch of cards which I’m not going to grade. What’s the best way to store them so they maintain their current condition?

Theres probably 100 ways you could do it, for my valuable ungraded cards, I use ultra pro premium sleeve, toploader, team bag, and stored in a box, then put into a cool cabinet/cupboard away from sunlight and moisture.

2 Likes

This is step for step my exact method, also.

This is what I used to do. Only change is that I used Pelican branded cases to store them in as an extra layer.

My method is; pro fit sleeve, ultra pro one touch magnetic 35pt. And then a one touch magneic sleeve. Card is then stacked in a cool, dry safe.

Thirded!

But I use a penny sleeve instead of a premium sleeve. I worry every time I put a card into an premium sleeve.

1 Like

oh, may i ask what fears you have about premium sleeves?

Oops, was thinking of the Deck Protector line, I forgot they made premium sleeves. Do you think they are worthwhile over regular penny sleeves?

they’re a slightly better fit for pokemon cards than a penny sleeve, they also feel to be made of better quality plastic, more sturdy

i’d suggest the switch

1 Like

Sweet, I’ll get some on my next supplies order. Thanks!

1 Like

For scrubs like me who keep their collection in binders, does anyone know a good sleeve that fits in 9-pocket binder pages and looks nice and clear? I’ve tried the KMC perfect fits but they were so tight I felt like they could damage the cards.

I use the ultra pro deck protectors when sleeving cards. Use those in the Ultra Pro Platinum 9 pocket pages and they fit pretty nicely. Cruddy photo but gets the point across.

I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but ultra pro premium sleeves are the answer again :blush:

1 Like

Do sleeves fit inside a one touch? O.O

Ultra pro ‘pro fits’ do :blush:

I recommend this binder :blush: Amazon always has it at great price.

www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-Pikachu-9-pocket-PRO-Binder/dp/B016QVA58I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1487911830&sr=8-3&keywords=pokemon+ultra+pro+binder

1 Like

When an item in amazon actually ships to Australia but not to your state. Feelsbadman

No way!!! :slightly_frowning_face: sorry man! What state?

Tasmania

What a shame :slightly_frowning_face: have you checked Walmart? I’m not familiar with stores that ship to Australia just trying to think what other website I’ve seen that carries them.