Your PSA collection

Do you store it inside a box and show it off whenever?
Do you put it in a frame?

Please give me some ideas!

It’s really up to you on how and where you’d like to display/store your collection. But to give you some examples,

More expensive slabs (this is subjective, but typically $1k+):
For security reasons, these are generally recommended to be stored in a fire/floodproof, bolted-down safe, or a bank’s safety deposit box that you can easily access.

Slabs that mean the most to you, the ones you’d like to display the most prominently:
Again, this depends on alot of things. The size of your collection, the floor space you have available, the theme of the display, etc. If only a few slabs, then consider a custom frame for them that you can display on the wall 9-Slab Frame If you’d simply rather have your cards displayed standing up on a table, then you can get PSA stands from PSA themselves PSA Stand If you have many slabs to display then maybe a Display Cabinet would be best in conjunction with the previous items.

Slabs that you dont necessarily want to display openly, but that you’d like to store safely nearby:
There are plenty of great products that can house quantities from one slab, all the way up to hundreds. They can also range in price dramatically, so I’ve listed a few below.
For Just One Slab
For up to 164 slabs
Budget friendly option for up to 26 slabs

There’s no one size fits all answer, so hopefully this at least helps give you ideas!

2 Likes

It will depend on your preferences.

I keep my 1st Ed Fossil collection framed in a UV-protected glass display case like the one below. I do this because it’s one of my favorite sets and I love to look at it each day.

I also have two sets of the graded card stadium displays so that I can rotate 8 of my favorite cards each month or have some “regulars” up to view at a moment’s notice.

2 Likes

Those are amazing ideas thanks. Please let me know if there’s more.

Personally, I keep my highest grades slabs stored away, and I usually have NM copies that I keep in binders for casual viewing. I will pull out a high grade slab on occasion for viewing or displaying temporarily most of the time.

Anyone using one those binder with 4 slabs per page? I was thinking about buying one

1 Like

I digitized mine and can view a full gallery via the PSA set registry

2 Likes

I turned all mine into NFTs and sold the physical copies!

6 Likes

Most of my cards are in these

More valuable/sentimental ones are in a large carry case made by the same company (Palms Off Gaming), but they don’t produce them anymore.

6 Likes

I put my most precious slabs in a lunchbox, wrapped in tissue paper, and then that into another small bag, then sleep with it nearby in case I need to evacuate.

5 Likes

This is the way

1 Like

I like to display my cards in a wall mounted case with a 98% UV protection acrylic door, so I can see them regularly.

My case is from sfDisplay.

3 Likes

Filing cabinets are perfect if you need to store a large number of slabs, they are sturdy won’t fall down etc. and lockable. Only downside is they are not the most aesthetic option.

1 Like

I use those for my graded cards, too! I really like their design.

I’m thinking of buying one of the brief cases they have that can hold a large number of psa slabs. The most I think I would need is one to hold 50ish?

I’m not sure how I feel about putting cards in a safety deposit box. I like to look at them and I feel that would be tough to do if I have to go to a bank all the time.

I am team wallgang. I have display cases that are wallmounted for my ex and lv x salamences. All other salamences i have slabbed are on corner shelves like this one.

6 Likes