How do you store/display your completed graded sets?

How do you store or display your complete graded sets? Here’s a example, 1st edition fossil PSA 9 set (all cards of the set included).

I’m getting close to completing a few sets. I have been just storing them in the classic brown cardboard boxes they come back from PSA in. I keep them organized by box and store them in my safe.

I was just curious to hear from you guys on how you store or display yours. I am wondering if there is a better option for me personally. Thanks

I finally caved and bought some Penzoni displays. I don’t have them setup yet but plan to get a collection thread going and I plan to rotate ~monthly the sets and cards that I display around my house and man cave.

1 Like

Great idea! I look forward to seeing the results

Unrelated but since you mentioned a safe, what safe do you use? I’m currently looking for one. Thanks!

Wow that PSA50 is beautiful!

It’s a small sentry safe, fire proof/ water proof. Have it bolted to the cement (losing water proof warranty by bolting, but I silicone around the bolts very well to be safe)This model is discontinued apparently.

Here is something similar to what I have, but a little smaller than mine. rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123322868270 If you plan on collecting for the long term, I would go with a big gun safe. I will need to get a bigger safe soon.

1 Like

If you’re just storing them in the safe, the PSA boxes are great. They fit the cards perfectly by design.

1 Like

Mine are just in a pelican case :blush: except for the main cards of each set that I like to display

1 Like