How do you guys display your graded cards? Pictures welcome!

Curious how you guys are displaying your cards?

Do most of your cards end up boxed up?

Are there PSA binders?

Do you guys have any reccomendations on wall frames?

I use ultra pro clear stands. They work great. Or the 3D psa stands that a forum member here designed.

4 Likes

I used to have a shadowbox and I stuck my 1st ed holo base collection to the back of it using velcro.

I had a realization a few months back that the cards could get UV damaged over time so I took it down and shoved them in a dark dry safe.

Old photo:

2 Likes

I personally have all my cards in binders, including the PSA cards. I posted recently about it on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pkmntcgcollections/comments/6ydg65/is_it_just_me_kinda_dont_wanna_put_my_rare_stuff/dmnhsmx/
My PSA cards are also in the same 4-slot binders as the others shown in the pictures in the link above.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I stash my cards in a neat box, ungradeds too. Sets in binders but i tend to display 2 cards on my Desk at the time Like this: imgur.com/W1z6WMt
Using the official PSA stands.
They’re so pretty ^*^

And give me feelsgoods when im staring my life away at 2 computer screens lol.

Edit: ignore the unintended Advertising.

2 Likes

This is what I’d do, too (if I had any PSA graded cards). Looks really neat.
Btw. the subwoofer is supposed to stand on the floor.

2 Likes

Yup but i don’t have room there for it sadly.

Thanks though :^) very happy with my desk setup, only thing i dislike is the speaker placement and someday need to fix some better pc placement but that’s off the pic haha this is off topic af.

2 Likes

I normally keep one on my desk, and a couple more close by on display. The rest are tucked away :wink:

7 Likes

Are those ones on display in direct sunlight :open_mouth:

1 Like

Haha for this picture yes. I opened up my curtains for some natural light to show. Normally no they’re closed and no sunlight hits them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i really like those smaller stands :blush:
i always thought the psa one’s are a bit too high these are nice and low…
but i keep forgetting to order some haha.

2 Likes

Not trying to show off but I usually like to have them like this on my desk. I like switching them around so I can give them a time to shine :blush: The white square where the Pika Trophy is at is from Ikea, they’re usually under $10 and you can drill them to the wall and display cards very nicely.

13 Likes

Does anyone have any experience with these 50 PSA card holders?
It seems like several of you have expressed concerns with sun damage. Can you get them with UV glass?

3 Likes

I’ve looked into buying museum glass. You can get sheets cut to pretty much any size. Very expensive stuff though.

1 Like

Wow this is a sight. insane collection man!

1 Like

@ssjc thanks buddy! Inside my Team Rocket Briefcase, I have my Team Rocket PSA 10 collection, only missing a few commons :grin: I’m a big advocate of displaying it, say no to storing lol.

Some beautiful cards for sure! Trophy cards! I wish I could find a nice corner like the one you have there. At the moment, I just store all my cards. I do not display any of them. Sad.

1 Like

Nothing super special here. I change those cards displayed from time to time :blush:

12 Likes

@xzini

Looks like I’ve created a monster, never should’ve sold those first PSA cards to you. :sob: :grin:

2 Likes

Hahah nooo I’m enjoying it a lot :grin: