New PSA Labels W/ Second Barcode & Serial Number

www.psacard.com/articles/articleview/8742/psa-enhances-label-security-second-barcode-serial-number/

I can dig it. Idk If I’ll be sending my old ones to be updated anytime soon though lol

EDIT: FAIL

3 Likes

says error

twitter.com/psacard

1 Like

Now there’s 5 PSA case variants for your PSA case collection,

1 Like

THERE BE NOT 1 pokemon card on there twitter page!!! I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT! blaspheemz, i will throw things.

1 Like

This new label is so pointless.

3 Likes

There would be no point recasing right, like this shouldnt change the authenticity of our current cards.

Actually, this was considered last November but delayed. The argument for was due to so many internet sales where buyers couldn’t be sure the back photos were the same card as the front photo.
I was for it and am interested how you all feel.

10 Likes

Ah I gotcha. That actually makes a lot more sense. Lol

5 Likes

Things like this are a major deterrent to me grading my cards… these constant label changes aren’t necessary at all and make it basically impossible to achieve any kind of uniformity in a collection.

7 Likes

That is quite the predicywickies. A company that gives a shit, thats a first. Not first, but ahhhhhhhhhh you know what i mean.

Get Rekt N00b

2 Likes

LOL. Stfu… :sleeping:

Good point which I’m sure affects many collectors.

I love this change.

2 Likes

I had having so many variations in the cases. I actually like the changes especially all the holo grams because they are simple yet make the PSA labels look better. I contacted PSA and they said they were waiting until February for updates. I would just like to know if they are making any more significant changes to the case before I put in cards for reholder.

They are raising the reholder price from $5 to 7 dollars starting january. So if anyone wants to get some new PSA holders do it this month.

Gary could you summarise the most recent change for us?

Check this out and let us know what you think.

twitter.com/psacard

I was bothered at first. Now I have 4 different variants and my OCD has made peace with it.

2 Likes

The front isn’t changing at all right?