So. Freaking. Good.
Seeing sketches like these make me feel like an idiot for not even considering bringing my several gold energy cards along - those cards (especially the legendary dogs) look absolutely perfect.
I wouldn’t feel too bad. No one really anticipated what energy card sketches could potentially look like. We now know just incase for the future.
Wow, the dog trio just looks spectacular. Any chance we can get a close up of those cards?
This is truly a lovely binder page. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
Finally had time to scan in my cards I got signed last weekend. It was such an honor to meet Midori Harada and watch her work in person.
It was an incredible opportunity and I had a great time hanging out with everyone there. Big thanks to Alec and everyone who helps make these events possible, they are an absolute shining light within the hobby ![]()
Today I received a very special package from @camrok37! ![]()
Thank you so much for getting me this beautiful Slowking signed by Midori Harada.
Your kindness and generosity are perfect examples of what makes the Pokemon community (and especially e4) wonderful.
The Slowpoke illustration is so cute and goofy and the card is in excellent condition (thank you @gemmintpokemon for providing the EX Unseen Forces Slowking)! I am slowly becoming an autograph collector. ![]()
Excuse me, that drawing of Slowking is phenomenal!
And it arrived early! Gotta love when that happens! It was fun to spread the wealth a bit - glad you like it ![]()
I also received an amazing package from @camrok37 today! Dude, I can’t express how grateful I am to you for putting yourself out there and getting me a one-of-a-kind collectible that I’ll cherish forever. This is a prized addition to my Pokemon collection, and one of my all-around favorite possessions. This falls as my 3rd most important and valued card in the collection, right under my base Charizard my mom bought for $4 off some kid on the street, and my Karen’s Umbreon from a VS pack my grandma bought me (both cards I’ve had for decades). Thank you so much for your generosity, and all around kindness. The world needs more folks like you, and I really hope you understand how awesome you are! Made my month!
Thrilled that you like it and honored to play a small part in both of your collection journeys ![]()
That Battle Frontier with Seviper doodle! ![]()
And great autographed and doodles all around in this thread. ![]()
Greetz,
Quuador














