Orlando Signature Pictures (Harada)

That Eevee is wonderful! :exploding_head:

1 Like

I love them all. They turned out great.

21 Likes

Did you get all these signed at once or have to get in line multiple times? They’re beautiful but so many!

Multiple. This event had the opportunity where people could get in line more than once.

1 Like

Super nice. The cards look spectacular. Congrats on getting them signed.

I am just curious how was this event compared to the Arita signing? I mean, people were queing from midnight just to get a slot once. Was this event on a much smaller scale, or just better managed? Sorry, I am just assuming you went to that event as well.

Cheers!

1 Like

That Magma vs Aqua (Sandstorm) Flareon is incredible! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

They’re all managed incredibly well. Alec and his group learn with each signing, adapt and are able to bring an incredible experience every single time. People were lining up as early as 6-7pm the night before (Thursday)

PFM and Swolepoke signed people up Friday early morning so that we could have structure and order

The roll over que is a major player in these events so that there is no advantage lining up after the first day

I will say the attendance for this particular signing was lower compared to Baltimore, with the rare opportunity to be able to go two times was an option for some.

I can’t speak for Toronto because I wasn’t there for that event, I’d say @pfm can answer better since he was there

7 Likes

Both Toronto and Orlando went really smooth. The first people in line were there around 7pm Thursday night. Surprisingly, more people got in the overnight line for Arita.

I think anyone who registered on Friday (even late into the day) got a slot on the end

7 Likes

Thanks @gengarbrigade and @pfm for the lowdown. Seems like a great experience to be at the event. I have never been to one of these so queing 7pm the previous day just seems insane to me. But I guess it’s easier to pass time with friends around.

Cheers!

1 Like

Once you’re in the line it’s very relaxed because you can be anywhere waiting for your text and it just rolls over across days. And yeah the line isn’t so bad when you have friends doing it with you

9 Likes

Honestly, getting in line at ridiculous hours is kinda part of the fun.

6 Likes

I got in line at ~9 AM on Friday, waited about 30-45 min, and then was added to the SMS queue. I was in group 4 on Saturday, was notified of that first thing Saturday morning so I could plan my day around it, it ran exactly on schedule and I got a reminder 15 min before, got my 5 cards signed.

Probably would have headed down earlier if I didn’t have a panel slot lined up for 3 cards. But unless demand increases significantly, it should be viable to not sit in line all night and still get through the line once.

2 Likes

Mannn that’s awesome! What a great idea.

Agree! This was my first signing and I was just laying in bed with anticipation watching the discord and seeing people hanging out. Ended up joining the line at 12:30 AM to join in the sleepless fun :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

This was an awesome event with tons of E4 memories and beautiful autos. Here are my highlights of the weekend, including a pic with Ms. Harada herself.

31 Likes

15 Likes

It was fun meeting E4ers in person! I got to witness things like swolepoke cracking a slab with his bare hands

17 Likes

That Magneton was hand-pulled by yours truly and has been with me since 2003

12 Likes

Ah ok, I remember you showing me the blank Ho-Oh energy in line on Sunday I believe.

The legendary dogs are perfect! Incredible!

Wow that eevee is by far the best sketch I have seen.

Edit: Never mind I didn’t see Ho-Oh from Rollingtime, its a toss up now :stuck_out_tongue: