Official Japanese card search is back :)

It’s baaaaaaaaack!

It seems very similar to the previous versions, during the ADV-DPt eras.

The Playroom has other features, including something like an online game, which is pretty similar to the English version (except the English version is better obviously since you can customise your deck!)

Oh, and whilst I’m here I definitely approve of the new sales forum :grin:

Emolga I think. The one someone got for $30 and when I contacted the seller tried it on for something like $500

No. Druddigon is #26.
Emolga is #25.
PS, if someone sees an emolga up for grabs, let me know.

How does this even work?

Whoa! Awesome find about the BW-P promos, guys. I’m glad most of them were only Energy cards, although it does really suck for Japanese collectors that they got shelved.

I would love to see 027/BW-P … this must be a great trophy card from the Worlds Qualifiers… How comes that we know the other unreleased promos but not this one?

Well… It’s clear that they would have given out a trophy card at WCS qualifier (like the last years) and as we only dont know 027 Im sure this would have been this trophy card… but instead of this, they made the Victory cup cards for the world challenge tournament.
I just wonder what they have done with these unreleased cards… will they give them out at the next possible tournament?

I think they would have given them out by now if they intended on doing it. Which is really frustrating because we’ve always known about Druddigon and Emolga’s existence but now they’re just lost to the sands of time, I guess.