New Pokemon revealed

www.pokebeach.com/2015/07/corocoro-reveals-new-pokemon-for-next-years-film

I only wonder what this could be…

A new form of Zygard…?

Original zugard is pretty boring, metapod like even. This one seems like a more suitable legendary. As pokebeach stated, this probably is a form of zygarde. Will it be a primal form? A mega? Or just another form like dexoys’ forms?

Zygarde Y and Zygarde X. Each one gets the appropriate attack.

That seems like a real possibilty…

when will we get blastoise and venusaur x or y. I find it odd (not really, because its so popular but still) that only the zard ourt of the starters got two megas.

Honestly would not be surprised if we got X/Y Blastoise/Venusaur next year.

2 Likes

This doesn’t seem like a new Zygarde form to me. Everything is off, the shape of the head and eyes, the “arms” and the general shape. Zygarde is a snake, this is not a snake. Every Mega/Primal has maintained relatively the same shape. If we saw a silhouette of any mega, even an unrevealed one, we could definitely come close to guessing its pre-mega form. Even forme changes look somewhat like the original.

But I assume that its Zygarde just because of timing and how it fits too well with the new moves.

I love how they bring out new thing over time. Even though i dislike most of what they bring out, i enjoy the news.

Either Zygarde, a Mega Regi or something new.

it looks horrible

Mega…Groot? Pokemon-Marvel Crossover! Haha

3 Likes

Zygarde Z

www.pokebeach.com/2015/08/green-blob-pokemon-revealed-in-corocoro

Opinions on “the blob?”

I think it is our Gen 6 all 100 BST Pokemon. for those who don’t know, every generation has had a legendary with 100 for each of its base stats. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin-land, and Meloetta-regular all have this stat distribution, but no Pokemon for gen 6 yet.

Not sure if this has some relation to Zygarde, but it probably does just based off of circumstance. Probably similar to Mew/Mewtwo.

1 Like

Looks like Dunsparce jizz

2 Likes

bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:CoroCoro_green_blob.jpg

Green slugs

Nuanced and thoughtful opinions from Jeremy :blush:

2 Likes

It’s jereeeemmyy, jeeerreeemmy, gigittty, gigittty GOO!

Lol

1 Like

Watch that little ish evolve into a badass mofo.

1 Like

Meloetta wasn’t all base 100 stats, but Victini is for Gen V instead. Hoopa comes the closest to fitting the Mew/et al. mold out of the known Gen VI event trio, but isn’t all base 100s either… regardless, I don’t think this little snot blob is supposed to be that.

They will comes out of Zygarde and Megavolve him or something.