If ordered from meccha, when is it expected to arrive? anyone know?
That’s pretty reasonable, but how trustworthy is the site? I’m pretty sure the items don’t ship out until December.
Here is the item on Japan’s Pokémon Center online shop with additional pictures: www.pokemoncenter-online.com/sp/?p_cd=4521329266831


@kpatmusic Awesome, thank you! I’ve pre-ordered a box as well. I was doubting for a moment of ordering two of these, since the prices will rise in the future for sure, but I’ve already spend a bit too much money lately, so one will do for my own collection. ![]()
Greetz,
Quuador
It certainly makes an impression of “TRC”(team rocket case) material.
But there are some things that differentiate this product from the TRC.
-
The TRC versus MBS (Master Battle Set) advertising is much larger and wider, which means there are more quantities.
-
There is a “limit” of 5 units per person - that’s a lot! the TRC in my opinion was limited to one for each person.
-
It’s a personal opinion - I don’t know how much this MBS will be limited, there’s another 4 months for pre-order and that’s plenty of time to let Pokémon get organized on quantities.
Besides, I think it’s really cool and Pokémon should go on with such products in the future
This set seems directed more toward the players maybe(?) considering what’s inside, while with the TRC you had a cool case that had an appeal for collectors.
The TCR was 12000yen instead of 13200 for the MBS, I don’t rememer if it was limited to 1 or 2 per person and was available for preorder for 1month while this MBS is limited to 5 and is available until December 10th when they start the shipping process (if I’m not mistaken), but on the Pokemon Center site they say that if they hit a maximum number (unknown) of pre-orders they’ll close the orders and no more MBS will be available online or at the store on December, they won’t reprint it.
We’ll see what will happen, how many will open the MBS and how many will keep it sealed. The price should go up since it has unique limited cards and it’s limited in number and available only in Japan, but probably it won’t be as popular as the TRC or at least not as scarce.
Anyway, yay in Japan they know how to keep collectors and players stimulated with new items**
Does anyone know another Site to preorder them for a reasonable price?
Mecha-Japan seems to be sold out
the TRC had a preorder for one month and was limited to 2 per account. any other accounts ordering would have gotten canceled.they also reissued it in smaller wave for the anniversary of the pokemon center online store as well but it was a small number. The site says once they reach the goal of preorders they will close them and wont be sold at the stores or the online shop. So who knows how many they intend to make but 5 is a big number but not enough for japanese players
Does anyone know another Site to preorder them for a reasonable price?
Mecha-Japan seems to be sold out
Seconded here… would love to get a set.
I used White Rabbit Express to get mine, got my confirmation yesterday morning.
I’ve used this site before and they get items to you pretty quickly from past experience
I’ve used this site before and they get items to you pretty quickly from past experience
Thank you. Ordered!
You’re welcome!
Does anyone know another Site to preorder them for a reasonable price?
Mecha-Japan seems to be sold out
Mecha-Japan has them in stock again. I just ordered one.