Yokohama Center Renewal Promo Box.

Ok, I know everyone is still scooping up those Munch promos, but thought I’d share the latest Pokemon Center launch as it features two awesome pikachu promos.

These sell for JPY3,078 at Pokemon Centers across Japan and are limited to one per person. On one hand I’m sad as I was hoping to buy a few for Christmas on the other, I’m glad as it will allow people to get them before they sell out.

Since these boxes are limited to one per person I would speculate that there is a significantly limited print run.

12 Likes

Don’t forget these two!

8 Likes

@pkmnflyingmaster, those two are only available if you go in person to the Yokohama pokemon center right?

1 Like

I believe so! The four make a nice set together.

Kawaiiiii

1 Like

Very cool, thanks for the heads-up!

Saw → went to buy → sold out :slightly_frowning_face: Payed more on yahoo → still happy :blush:

1 Like

I was assuming a very limited supply, but selling out on the first day even while enforcing a ‘one per person’ rule is insane.

They’ll have to update rarity list to Rare, Ulra Rare, Secret Rare, and Japanese Sold Out Rare. :blush:

5 Likes

Need this for my sealed Japanese box collection.

Does anyone know anyone whose selling? I’m in the UK, don’t mind shipping etc. Thanks!

The japanese modern stuff is just killing it right now!

7 Likes

Managed to pick up the set of 4 from Mercari. Here they all are:

5 Likes

Man…RIP lanturn :confused:

Awesome promos though. It’s a shame that they almost instantly sell out.

2 Likes

@quuador will be excited to add 4 more

2 Likes

I indeed am. I was already aware of all four of them for about three weeks. Still need to find them, though. EDIT: Never mind, bought a set of 4. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

As if the hunt for GX ultra shiny and munch promos wasn’t enough here comes these four new promos. Pokemon Japan, goddamn you’re killing it!

1 Like

Just got my set of 4 :grin:

1 Like

Will supply increase on these ?? Or does Pokémon japan only do small print runs for these types of promo releases ??

I’m wondering if I should buy now, or will prices go down as more boxes become available.

I’ve never seen a re-stock on these boxes. Also never saw one sell out this quickly.

There may be a slight dip in price for the next couple of days as people sell theirs, but I am happy to pay JPY4000 and below and risk it dropping in the 2000’s than wait and end up paying JPY10000 in three months.

1 Like

What have ya’ll paid for complete set if you don’t mind please? Ty

1 Like

Current going rate for the sealed box and two pokemon center promos is approximately JPY6500. I bought it early though, got them for JPY4300.

Shipping and fees will vary depending on middleman service so can’t really comment on that.

1 Like