New Pikachu Japanese Promo coming in March!

Apparently Kyoto Pokemon Center is moving to a new location in March and Pokemon centers countrywide will be handing out the new promo with each purchase (even non TCG related purchases).
This what it looks like:

Supposedly distribution will be on a one card per purchase basis instead of the usual one card per X amount spent. This is non official information though, so take it with a pinch of salt.
Either way, I love Japanese promos and this one not only looks awesome, but also features several different pokemon in its artwork which makes the artwork much more diverse and appealing in my opinion. What does everyone else think, is this a hit or a miss? Share your thoughts below. :blush:

9 Likes

I like this card, very cute artwork :blush: Japan keeps on giving with these SM Promos.

1 Like

is there a bigger pic?

*checks to see if Eevee is in the background* Nope! Cute card though!!! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, I am adding this to my Collection :wink:. Been trying to keep up w/ all the Japanese Pikachu exclusive promos, I still have a lot I have to send to grade, thanks again for the updates.

2 Likes

SM-P kills it again!

2 Likes

Just in time for me birthday, sun and moon promo 2,462 !

1 Like

I’m guessing if you’re not in japan when this card releases ebay is only option??? :thinking::upside_down_face:

Either that or using a Japanese intermediary, but for a single card that’s probably not worth it. If there are some more Japanese cards that you need to get for your collection, it may be a worthwhile option though.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll have to look into that. :blush:

1 Like