Will Pikachu (S-P Promo 1) come out in English?

This card looks amazing in my opinion. I would love to get it but don’t know if it will come out in English.

Is there a way to tell if it will get released here?

m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_(S-P_Promo_1)

It’s quite expensive to import from Japan already.

It’s unclear if there will be an English release as of yet.

The Japanese one can be bought for $25 shipped on Ebay. It’s really not too expensive, if you really really like it I say go for it.

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F274098759421

1 Like

Most similar promos did not come out in english, and that honestly is probably a good thing. I don’t see this card spiking in price any time soon so I think you are safe if you really want to wait a few months to see if it gets an english release.

1 Like

Yeah I doubt that will come out in English. Similar Promos like that have stayed as Japanese exclusives in the past few years. Of course we can’t be sure about it but it’s quite likely it will stay as Japanese exclusive.

1 Like

$25 shipped is still damn expensive for a promo card that been given out by purchase of a game that sold millions upon million copies.

1 Like

Thought you had to preorder it between a certain time frame in order to receive the promo.

1 Like

BEAM Pikachu GX promo was released in English, I can see this one possibly doing the same.

Being locked into one tiny island nation or tied to one event is what makes these cards special. Enjoy the Japanese exclusivity.

1 Like

Thought you were talking about the 400 SM-P Pikachu…

About the S-P one, I think It wont get any cheaper than what it is right now. These type of cards dont reach the rest of the world due to license matters.

It looks like it will be getting an English release guys. www.pokebeach.com/2020/02/sword-shield-figure-collection-product-image-details

2 Likes

You’re right. It could be obtained by preordering the games through 7-11 for a short period before their release.

Was hoping this would be a Japanese exclusive…

1 Like

Well, time to sell

Good call!