Ultra shiny gx in English ?

Do you think the ultra shiny gx set will come out in English ??

If not, do you think there will be reprints in Japanese ?

The shiny and shiny GXs will certainly make an appearance in English but it’s hard to say how they will be included or incorporated into a release.

I just hope it is released in a concise way. Possibly a Shining Legends type of release. As long as it isn’t printed into the ground I will be a happy camper.

1 Like

It’s English. It will be printed into the ground.

3 Likes

Hoping it will be printed in English as well! but don’t see how it will be released in the same manner as Japanese’s

I really hope this set does NOT come to English!

2 Likes

I think the set overall will not be released in English but the shiny cards will be included in some of our releases. I feel some could be included in sets and some could be Promo cards in Promo boxes and / or tins. We will see.

I dont think or want this set to be released in english. The yellow borders would make the S shinings look terrible imo.

1 Like

My eyes!! They burn! :dizzy_face:

maybe they will leave the borders holofoil or silver or something. im hoping it comes out in english cuz i cant afford the japanese cards!

What makes you think they will be cheaper in English? Unless some of the cards are released as promos, pull rates are probably going to be terrible, and because there are so many secret rares, it will be hard to pull one specific card you really want. Hyper rare charizard is more expensive in English (and more difficult to pull from a pack compared to in Japanese), and I would imagine the same to be true for the SSR charizard, if it gets an English release. Anyway, prices on eBay are already dropping. There is a Japanese seller right now with an auction for 10 x SSR charizards which is hillarious:

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Japanese-Shiny-Charizard-GX-209-150-SSR-SM8b-10-card-set/132873727642

1 Like

What price range are you expecting if they are in english? Just curious as for the most part the japanese cards are pretty affordable.

1 Like

A lot are very afforable. I think I paid $5 or less for the majority of the shiny cards.

3 Likes

I wonder how many boxes the seller opened to get 10 :thinking:…and if they did, Could all this box cracking be good for the sealed product market in the distant future? And thoughts on the possibility of a reprint?

The ultra shiny gx set in particular was reprinted and re-released around 4th week of November. 1st print run sold out fast.

1 Like