New Inserts in XY6 Emerald Break

With Nintendo scrapping the scrap codes, what will they scrape up to fill the packs? I know that was a terrible pun.

Link. Here’s what!

3 Points = 1 Special Card!

New Masakis?

5 Likes

Gonna need to employ the services of some Japanese residents to cash in my points!

1 Like

This and the illustration contest are absolutely brilliant ideas.

5 Likes

@smpratte if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
Glad to see em going back to their roots.

1 Like

All of this excitement makes me feel like a small kid in a store again.

There are tons of amazing things to buy and I have a combined financial resource pull of about $2.

2 Likes

I edited the above for you Charlie. If you need anything hahaha.

In all seriousness, I agree. They are pumping out these new cards and it is tough to keep up.

1 Like

Sounds really fun, definitely worth following when new info is revealed. :blush:

Exciting stuff. Anyone japanese speaking able to translate for us? Japanese is on my list of languages to learn…

Looking good, thanks for sharing this @pokemontrader

1 Like

What did you need translated?
I thought my “glaze over” was a decent summation of the article, but I can definitely go more in depth if needed.

I wonder what the rate of getting these 1-point cards will be. Assuming it won’t exactly be easy. Hoping with the 5+ booster boxes I get I can cash in a few, and I can find a Japanese resident who can help with it!

Okay, I’ll admit. I don’t know what ANY of this is. What are these 1-point cards? Why are people excited?

So, here’s the rundown. In packs of Emerald Break, at least to begin with, scrap codes have been replaced with cards that either have a 0 or a 1 on them. If you get three of the 1-point cards, you can mail them in and get a Shiny Rayquaza EX card. It’s exactly the same as the CoroCoro promo, but with different coloring.

Pretty exciting!

Ah, gotcha. Thanks!

Summary of how it works(I think):

1. Certain Boxes/Packs will contain these Point Cards, so not ALL stores will be getting them.
  2. If you do get the Boxes with the Points in them you have a chance of pulling a 0 or a 1 point card.
  3. To claim a card you need 3 points, and to fill out a certain form.
  4. You can send up to 3 claims in 1 Envelope. 3 points for 1 Card, 6 for 2, 9 for 3.
  5. The forms/points NEED to be in before May 7th.
4 Likes