New Charizard UPC

By the time this gets returned from grading, Charizard UPC will have officially released (Oct 28)

Centering is off left to right on both the front and back, and the top right back corner has a large white spot. This is not a 10, which is even more reason this auction is a complete joke. Can’t even say you have the first graded 10.

1 Like

People on Reddit are saying the seller is located close to Millenium print group. Also, others are mentioning that the person who sold a rainbow Zard Vstar before brilliant stars released had their card confiscated and are facing legal issues.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

Lol item location in Durham, uh oh…
Auction looks to be pulled, seems kinda juicy.

Second wave has been confirmed at both of my distributors for dec/jan. Same old same old zard stonks release schedule with leaks included.

5 Likes

How many waves were there for the other UPCs?

Untitled

A moment of silence for the dude who’s probably getting a lot of messages right now

2 Likes

So how were the allocations for October compared to previous products and how big are they for the second wave?

One distributor I’ve doubled my YoY volume and my allocation tripled as compared to celebrations UPC. The other its 50% higher on same volume of spending I only know my wave 2 at the smaller distributor where im getting 3 cases wave 1 and 2 cases wave 2.

1 Like

It really is an endless cycle.

No matter how much information is out there, how much history repeats iself. People will always pay for the hype lol.

6 Likes

I’ve seen people in the local Facebook group saying GameStop was calling to cut their preorders down to 2. Target already dropped theirs, limit of 3. Seems best buy and Walmart are the big retailers who haven’t had preorders open yet for anyone trying still to get one at msrp.

Seems that the vibe is that there will be much more printed than Celebrations upc, but not nearly as much as we hoped. Cardnallgaming mentioned that there is going to be a 2nd wave later this year.

There’s gonna need to be like 10x more printed based on the fact there are 3 alt art zoids in there.

Pre-orders up at PC

And as usual, was only able to place an order through my phone – PC on my desktop literally rejects me every time

Showing unavailable in uk

Sold out in USA as well

2 Likes

It isnt. Try again. Do 1 order instead of 2

Glad to see I’m not the only one with issues on my computer on the PC website. I thought they just didn’t like me. So hard get stuff before it sells out when you have to do it on your phone.

It’s the strangest thing. I don’t think it’s Chrome since I use Chrome on my phone with no issue. It’s like it blacklisted my desktop PC and my Macbook laptop somehow.

EDIT: and this is a new one (incognito mode, I reckon)

Mine is an issue of either the store being “empty” with no product listings available or not being able to pay because there’s always an error when I try to pay. When I’m on my phone it’s just fine though. I use Firefox so I guess it could be why, but I have no idea. Incognito just gives me the payment issue without the empty store. So weird.