New Charizard UPC

Godzilla with the dad bod🫃

3 Likes

Unrelated but two beavers fishing in flannel is maybe the most Canadian thing I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Same, I normally can’t stand Charizard, but I gotta have that VSTAR - I’ve always wanted a card with art that looks like it belongs in a comic book battle scene.

2 Likes

The Vstar has great art style, but the way they have cropped it to go onto the card makes it look too busy and crowded

Yea I’m hoping they drop below 200$. If super limited I can see over 200$ being a decent value because I can see a single zard alt art fetching 100$ a piece. If they’re more common like illustration zard or special delivery, however…

2 Likes

I like the Charizard VMAX, I typically think art like this is bland and is mediocre, but it does a good job of looking like the standard Charizard VMAX in Darkness Ablaze/ Japanese decks with an extra touch.

1 Like

actually smart, i didnt even think about that

Lmao it is, im surprised the author is actually american lol

1 Like

For any of you retail hounds, I was able to preorder both this AND the Eevee Premium Collection (November) in-store at Gamestop just now.

4 Likes

Do you have a link for the Eevee Collection? I can’t find it. Or maybe it’s just Gamestop subscribers only at this point?

1 Like

Never mind my last post, I just saw in store

2 Likes

Do you mind sharing the sku? Sometimes the employees at my local gamestop need a little help finding things.

Had to go in store – it should be in their system, some may just not want to look.

@Filthy_Casual

2 Likes

Much appreciated

Thanks for the heads up! I went to the store and pre-ordered one. There were two guys in front of me who each pre-ordered ten. I wonder if that will get honored?

1 Like

Damn 10? I thought the limit was 3. That’s kind of icky.

1 Like

Yea agreed. Maybe they just love charizard a lot.

1 Like

Apparently it’s a different limit in every store.

Just went to my gamestop. They said they got a notice from corporate about hitting 25k preorders and they couldn’t do anymore. The guy told me if I was there 20 minutes earlier they would have accepted my preorder.

1 Like

Wow. I guess we have the 10-20x UPC buyers to thank for that.

I wonder if my single UPC and Eevee preorder will get cancelled?