I try to look for them :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Charizard actually goes kinda hard.

1 Like

Picsart_23-06-10_13-02-52-705

20 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

this product will be releasing at the same time and is essentially a jp version of a trainers tool kit. however it includes battle VIP pass which is ridiculously overpriced compared to a normal item card from a set.

1 Like

Not another Radiant Greninja…please, no…

Thank you for always using the Pokémon Center.

Based on the sales status of Pokemon card game products in general, the following products released on Friday, July 28, 2023 will be sold by advance lottery so that customers can purchase them safely. ( There will be no lottery on the day.)

■Pokemon Card Game Scarlet & Violet Enhanced Expansion Pack “Ruler of Black Flame”

■Pokemon Card Game Scarlet & Violet Enhanced Expansion Pack “Ruler of Black Flame” will be sold by lottery with “10 packs” per person for safe operation.

Pokemon Card Game Scarlet & Violet Deck Build BOX Black Flame Ruler

■Pokemon World Championships 2023 Yokohama Commemorative Deck “Pikachu”

■Pokemon card related products

"Please refer to here for details of each product.

■There is no lottery sale before the release date or lottery sale on the day at the Pokemon Store.

■Please note that depending on the situation, it may not be handled at the store.

For how to apply for the lottery and details, please check the staff voice of each Pokémon Center posted at a later date.

■If you wish to purchase, please apply on the web in advance and we will hold a lottery for product purchase rights and admission time.

Please note that you will need to log in to your account with the LINE (Line) app when applying.

In addition, we are unable to inform you of inquiries about the future arrival of Pokémon cards, so please understand.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding."

• Most interesting part to me is the requirement of a LINE account, which probably means they can assess whether your phone number is JP
1 Like

10 packs per person sheesh

Yeah it seems like Japan is in a bit of a supply crises for cards

2 Likes

New reveals today

AR Palafin (hero form)
illus. Akira Komayama

AR Cleffa
illus. HYOGONOSUKE

AR Scizor
illus. Oku (new artist)

AR/SAR Revavroom line
illus. Souichiro Gunjima
They also illustrated the Quaquaval AR/SAR line

AR/SAR Pidgeot line
illus. Jerky
The route number in each can be interpreted as their location in Kanto e.g. Route 18 to Fuchsia City

SAR Geeta
illus. DOM
Geeta is the Paldea academy and Pokémon League chairwoman, and the region’s Top Champion

SAR Poppy
ft. Copperajah
illus. Ryota Murayama
Poppy is the Steel-type Elite Four member

12 Likes

Wow, this is incredible! I can’t wait to see more from Oku.

8 Likes

illus. Hiroki Asanuma (new artist)

https://twitter.com/tebashio?s=21&t=93Bi2PxFezQ0Zhtkf5hgSQ

2 Likes

:scream: :exploding_head: :melting_face:

5 Likes

Modern Pokémon continues to outdo itself just when you think it can’t get better.

4 Likes

I need about 350 of those pidgeys

2 Likes

We’re in gen 9 already and still need to rely on gen 1 pokemons to run the show. This is the 453,578th Charizard card already.

No interest in the set but that scizor and the pidgey line are definitely getting ordered.

1 Like

Could guess i’m not the only one loving that scizor, a real masterpiece!

My jaw hit the floor when I saw that Scizor. I really like the Palafin too!