New Arceus Metal Cards

Just saw this Gamestop exclusive Arceus Ultra Premium Collection for preorder on their website. It will contain two Arceus metal cards. It’s just the normal V and VSTAR which is pretty lame, but thought it was neat to see Pokemon continue to produce metal cards. What metal cards do you think will be next after these?

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-games/trading-cards/products/pokemon-trading-card-game-arceus-vstar-ultra-premium-collection-gamestop-exclusive/348741.html

5 Likes

Registeel regice regirock

When you take them to a smelter you can get regigigigas

Please

3 Likes

…I don’t know how I didn’t make the connection of having steel type pokemon on metal cards until this comment. Now I really want a Scizor and Steelix on metal cards.

1 Like

These metal things still aren’t being graded right? I wonder if the sonic sealing step is the cause

Just got my box today. the cards aren’t even securely packed. They just shift and move around on top of each other :frowning:

I bought these as singles off eBay. I’m loving the metal backed cards. The Arceus VSTAR pops out a lot more in person than pictures.

There are cool. Looking for PSA to grade them at some point along with the celebrations metal cards.