Arceus V Figure Collection Box

Hey guys!

The new Arceus Box was announced and it includes a variant (reprint?) of the Legends Arceus promo. I somehow thought that this promo is going to be exclusive to the game and ordered it from amazon japan just for the card.
I think the Box is super cool, and the figure looks badass but that it has the same promo, just without the stamp, somehow bothers me lol.

I’m a pretty new collector and so it would be interesting to know if something like this happened before, or if this is usual procedure to bring a specific card in various languages into the market?
What are your thought’s?

Cheers! :blush:
poke_doqe

I thought the chances were slim, but I would’ve been cool to remain an exclusive card.

At least this is more timely than the Gengar and Espeon VMAX.

At this point, I think all alt arts will hit English and Japanese.

1 Like

Thats a dope figure, I want it

1 Like

Feels strange to promote the game with a unique card, just to forget about the people who pre ordered shortly after release.
They could at least have used another promo for the Box. Just my two cents. :blush:

Yeah, maybe only cards bound to some special japanese event will stay exclusive in the future (stamp box for example).

Assuming you want the game and you don’t want the figure then the Japanese release is a better deal unless you pull some alt arts in those packs.

As for re-releasing cards unless TPC/TPCi themselves say the cards will be language exclusive never bet on it staying as a language exclusive until some serious time has passed.

As for prices if the card has enough demand the rare release will be detached from the common release. A recent example of this would trying to get your hands on the Japanese Kanto eeveelution VMAX cards or Japanese Charizard Rainbow VMAX card.

That being said neither this or the Japanese release is rare (assuming the English box releases like a normal collection box).

Better deal for sure. :blush:
I just hope that this time the print quality is better. I know of somebody who sold lots of the game promos and he had some serious issues with print lines on this card. Mine has at least five lol.

I’m probably also a bit biased because I’m used to exclusive items for pre ordering games. Probably was a mistake to expect the same from TPC.

The alt art Flareon, Jolteon & Vaporeon being released in English in a box like this made it very likely that the alt art Arceus V would experience a similar fate.

The Japanese one has the stamp with the logo of the game, therefore, superior

1 Like