Eevee V Collection - Gamestop

What do you all think will be included in this new collection product? I am guessing the Eevee corocoro, the Leafeon and Glaceon that have only been released in Chinese so far, and the Leafeon and Glaceon alt arts rumored to be in VSTAR Universe. This is actually all the arts currently known that haven’t been released in English yet.

https://www.pokebeach.com/2022/09/premium-eevee-v-collection-coming-to-gamestop

2 Likes

It sounds like the Eevee V is planned for our special set early next year (unless I’m misunderstanding the article), so I wouldn’t be surprised if this has an Eevee from VSTAR Universe as well. Pokemon needs to calm down on all these ancillary products - my wallet can only handle so much. :sweat_smile:

Always appreciate a new Flareon card potentially being released

After seeing English mess up the Gym promos, putting the Eevee of the Eevee/Vaporeon combo in Shining Fates instead of as a holo promo, there is no telling what English will actually do. I do like the sound of a Eevee V full art or an alt art Eevee.

1 Like

I would love to see a similar box to the Sylveon collection box from BW/XY era, with one of each Eeveelution in it.

2 Likes

Totally fair, haha. And agreed! I think Eevee deserve some alt art love! I do think it would be nice to see all of the Eeveelutions together, despite the mad bullrush that may cause! :laughing:

I would love an Eevee V Alt to round out this era’s Eeveelution Alts

1 Like

Something so satisting of having a set of 9 alt art V and another set of 9 alt art VMAX

1 Like

Most likely I’m guessing reprints. Which is fine with me as long as they have a different set number of something to justify the price. I can’t see them charging $70 for reprints with the same set numbers.

There’s a small chance of it being some “only outside of Japan” artworks like Dark Sylveon, the Chinese cards you mentioned, or those tin promos we got. Just like there’s a small chance of me finding a GameStop around me that actually sells cards…

I would like to see 9 V cards, one of each Eevee with new art we haven’t seen. I would also be happy with alt arts, since promos are usually cheaper than set cards for that category

1 Like

That would be ideal. Kinda like the old Sylveon collection. I wonder if they’ll do alt arts or CSR/CHR style cards. I kinda prefer the second of the two.

1 Like

Anyone manage to get a pre order in today? Guess they sold out in like an hour already.

I didn’t make it over to the store, so negative

I did for both the Zard UPC and the Eevee Collection, amazingly. I got a notification from PokemonTCGDrops on Twitter and happened to be working from home today.

Sounds like a lot of Gamestops weren’t enforcing limits (or knew that they had to).

I called mine and they said they insta sold out. Cool. I’ll just have to hope the have one like a week after release or something…

Whenever the link drops on Gamestop for this, please share here!

1 Like

Dropping a comment just to remind myself to follow.

Well that’s a bummer…

But hey, if you’re still interested you can preorder right now at Gamestop:
https://www.gamestop.com/toys-games/trading-cards/products/pokemon-trading-card-game-eevee-v-premium-collection/342586.html

Forgot to @eeveeteam you! See above

Yeah, hard pass on this one from me. Disappointing, but good for my wallet! Haha

1 Like