Eevee V Collection - Gamestop

Gosh I was hoping that was just a stock image, but that seems like the final product. Same artworks and promo numbers as the ones that are already released. Disappointing indeed.

2 Likes

There is very little excitement about this. The promos were already cheap in the $1 to $2 range, so this doesnā€™t even help people who havenā€™t picked them up yet since they are already so cheap.

But, they did initially have the Espeon, Umbreon, and Sylveon tins with the Eevee Heroes V cards, then eventually came out with different artworks. Maybe they will have new cards for the actual release, and this is a stock image? One could hope.

1 Like

The box is very reminiscent of the old Sylveon collection so Iā€™m thinking this is the actual product unfortunately ā€“ 11/4 release and screams of a Christmas cash-grab. No disrespect to the artists but I am so incredibly over the 5ban-style 3d arts of this gen.

Now Iā€™m just wondering where that leaked Leafeon VSTAR Alt is going to end upā€¦

Yeah Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s what itā€™s gonna be. Guess Iā€™ll pass unless the image changes later on.

5ban already illustrating next gen hits too.

Pokemon canā€™t get enough of their cheap CGI work.

All the comments on the twitter post about this are either ā€œwtf PokĆ©monā€ or ā€œomg this is amazingā€

I think the people that are excited are either sealed product collectors or donā€™t realize these are repeat cards

1 Like

All these alt arts sets, amazing jolteon/vaporeon/flareon premium collections for $40, thenā€¦whatever this is. Could not have made this any worse, its awful.

1 Like

9 packs at $4/piece is $36. So the 9 promos are valued at $34 or almost $4/each. I can buy 9 packs and these 9 exact promos for about $45 individually, but they are charging $70? This product will be a flop initially. Probably cool for sealed collectors.

But you canā€™t forget the ā€œcustom Eeveeā€ packaging and the bonus they have to pay out to whoever came up with this. The fact that it instantly sold out means weā€™re probably going to start seeing more of these kind of products too.

Its not sold out though

Yeah I think corporate stopped pre-orders in store. The website shows as in stock, and I saw 100s of comments saying people are now cancelling their pre-orders after seeing the product. Looks like a flop of a product

Huge disappointment. But I suppose it makes sense seeing as there wasnā€™t any new art on the Japanese side of things.

Big bummer. Nothing stand out for this box. They had a chance to put out an awesome Eevee promo and fumbled. Thankfully I can cancel my GS preorder.