Mysterious Unown M

Hey so I have this Unown M card and am wondering what it is. All of the various searching i have done online has all resulted in “Unown M from the Neo Discovery set”, the only difference is that my card has 17800 HP where as this Neo Discovery card has 40 HP. Also my card’s hidden power has a 110 next to it where as the Neo Discovery’s hidden power only has 10 next to it. Everything else appears to be the same. Any help identifying my card would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I literally just joined so I could ask this question, I do not know how to work this forum very well I apologize. I put a picture of the card as my profile picture since I cannot figure out how to upload it to the post.

makes sense thank you

For future reference any card with hp in the thousands is fake.

2 Likes

Just give it 20 years or so.

4 Likes

Wrong numbers are a dead giveaway for it being a fake card, but for future reference:

• Wrong text (Misspellings on fakes are common)
  • Wrong font (Font on numbers and text on fakes are often very or subtly off)
  • Wrong years (Dates are often wrong)
  • Obviously fake foiling (Stickers or other attempts to fake the foiling are common on fakes)

all giveaway a fake card. It looks like your card has all of the above for instance

Compare any suspected fake card with a psa graded card on the web and you can see what makes any given card fake.

I found the easiest way to spot a fake is the back . Seen fakes from Base set era to today and they’ve never managed to get the blue even close.