anyone who may know about this card please

hi all
i came across this card and i cant seem to find another the same so its probably a fake but i cant see y they would put a logo on the bottom left hand corner if it was a fake the back oh the card does not have the tm stamped on the card is slightly narrower card number but no common or uncommon symbol and it has lines and dots on the bottom and a blue symbol on the bottom left
anyone come across one of these b4
many thnks
the card number is 46/101 which seems to b the same card just different outlay on this one

yup its a fake

figured it might b but y make it so obvious by putting the symbol in the left hand bottom corner is what i cant work out
thanks for your qiuck reply

There is even more obvious fake cards out there. Of course that goes without saying.

thats an e-reader symbol, Expedition, Aquapolis, Skyridge, EX Ruby and Sapphire, EX Sandstorm, EX Dragon and EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua cards had it, plus a few others

acebren thanks im not to clued up on that type of e readerstuff and i think ill b in the grave b4 i ever do
thnks u guys for the info my curiosity is now satisfied
pretty funny i seen some what i thought were very cheap cards and msg seller and asked him if they were genuine
his reply was no but they r really good copies
nice to know there r still some honest crooks

1 Like

I know this seems like an odd response, but could you message me the seller’s name/page? I’d like to take a look at what they have listed overall.

yep give me 5 and ill find him

New message from: cfrmall Top Rated Seller(24,892YellowShooting Star)

HI my dear friend,

thanks for your Email.

i think these are copies,thanks.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Have a nice day!

Your previous message

hi are these original cards or copies thnks

Pokemon TCG Cards - Bulk Lot of 408 - Guaranteed Holos & Rares, No Duplicates

Pokemon TCG Cards - Bulk Lot of 40

Price: AU $37.69

Buy it now

Watchers: 48

Quantity Remaining: 60

Free Postage

Buy it now

New message from: besti-fire (4)
hi,the cards is 1:1 clone,but high quality and as the picture,so it cheap
Your previous message

are these cards copies or genuine

2016 Pokemon TCG MEGA X18 EX Charizard Venusaur Blastoise Poke Cards
2016 Pokemon TCG MEGA X18 EX Chari
Price: AU $16.99
Buy it now
Watchers: 5
Quantity Remaining: 26
Free Postage
Buy it now
Get to

Thank you for the info. Bummer they don’t have anything listed for Pokemon anymore, I may message the seller.