Most epic anime moment?

Which is in your opinion the most mind blowing/epic anime moment? Capture it with only a FPS down below! Here is mine by far:

18 Likes

12 Likes

Probably Ash vs Tobias, more specifically Sceptile vs Darkrai.

I’ve always found mindblowing seeing Tobias carrying so many legendary pokemon, and it was such a cool fight.

2 Likes

These scenes still make me wonder to this day. IS there a land far away where giant mon live? Were gengar alakazam just magical conjurings, or are they actually pokemon trapped in the relics from ancient times? Was Dragonite another one of these giant mon? So many questions! :tired_face:

dragoniteBill

19 Likes

8 Likes

Not in the anime but in the first movie, a scene that I think has touched many of us :

Clone-Pikachu-Slapping-Ashs-Pikachu-In-a-Battle-Vs.-Mewtwo-In-The-Pokemon-Movie_408x408

14 Likes
9 Likes

As far as Pokémon goes, Charizard showing up to save Ash and fight Entei in the third movie was and still is the most epic moment to me.

Outside of Pokémon though there are a lot but I’ll go with the original Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

5 Likes

6 Likes

HUUUUGE facts

1 Like

2 Likes

Outside pokemon, I find enies lobby really iconic:

Here usopp that saves robin.

4 Likes

The 2nd most desirable piece of fantasy real estate after Hogwarts:

8 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

Naruto pulling up with the squad to Konoha in the nick of time. Goosebumps

6 Likes

Father son Kamehameha already posted so:

Robin wants to live
And everything that follows it

Reki breaks the circle (Haibane Renmei):
nothing for kings

Dandy Dance:
Spacedandy Dance GIF - Spacedandy Dance Danceoff - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

Liger Zero (Bit) vs Berserk Fury (Vega) still gives me chills. Liger jumping out of the smoke cloud after Fury’s Charged Particle Cannon shot and ripping off its head armor with a Strike Laser Claw made me actually get up and scream the first time I saw it

4 Likes

“You may have heard these words before, but ill teach you what they really mean. Go beyond…”

3 Likes

One of my fav fights:

*Brillant Fight Sequences in Anime | Anime Amino

2 Likes