Yet more incontrovertible proof that dragonite is the greatest pokemon

could be another fun thread idea. What piece of evidence can you provide that showcases your favourite pokemon being truly the greatest?

10 Likes

pokemon blog

6 Likes

Not into the competitive scene at all but that was a great video!

8278cd9b393d1aee78de8f003f695aa7

Need I say more

19 Likes

14 Likes

Dragonite is the best. :face_holding_back_tears:

(C) Kuranaga

6 Likes

Thanks for the literal LOL just yet. :rofl:

:thinking:
Not really, lol… :sweat_smile: Seviper is a great Pokémon nonetheless!

Only two things that come to mind are:

And Seviper is also the only Poison-type Pokémon without being part of an evolution line, making it pretty unique.

Neither I would consider making it ‘the greatest’, though.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

I do believe these in real life photos are enough to convince everyone.

(Art by davidszilagyiart on ig, but i promise they are based on real photos no lie)

7 Likes

I believe! Real life sightings of Muk and Grimer are not rare, I believe most people see them at least once a day.

4 Likes

Dragonite has always been one of my favorite Pokemon. Ever since the scene at the beginning of the First Movie when he delivers the hologram to Ash, he’s been really high up on my list. They make that Dragonite look and sound so powerful, and all it was doing was flying and delivering a message. Awesome.

Now I’m all excited about Dragonite haha.

This was actually the first slab I ever bought and ever owned. The case is pretty beat, but the card is damn near perfect. Need to get it reslabbed some day.

No lie, I picked this up at a second hand store last week! It was $2 haha. I was shaking as soon as I saw it on the shelf and could not believe my eyes. It was the only piece of Pokemon merch I found in the whole store, sitting in the middle of a table full of old utensils and Christmas ornaments. Made zero sense. The box is actually sealed, so no idea if I’ll ever open it. Damn you collector brain!!

5 Likes

Oh cool! What is in the box?

It looks like that dragonite has a funky hairdo haha

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 8.59.10 am

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: sussy

It really is insane how an episode featuring Metapod is easily one of the most iconic episodes in the history of the anime.

3 Likes

Assuming it’s a little figure like on the box front. Stop trying to make me open it.

This is called the Gen-Z middle part.

6 Likes