Most epic anime moment?

That’s crazy, I was thinking of these exact 2 when I was reading the first post!

download
This world shall know pain

7 Likes

Since we’re all posting non pokemon
Evangelion Spoilers

4 Likes

16 Likes

Indeed… and now I need something to make me feel well again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Like this:
G Gundam Season 1 - Goodbye Master

2 Likes

I will have to agree

The Last Agni Kai

9 Likes

this is such an incredulous “wait they could do that?” moment. definitely in my top 10.

3 Likes

While not quite anime, The Dead Fantasy videos are worth a watch through if you enjoy great fight choreography starting with classic PS2 era Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive models and assets.
Full 36min video but the first 10min are really top notch for me.

I remember being amazed at an anime expo when the 2nd installment was presented preceded by the first and the fights were so amazing for a fan made project at the time. Seeing characters that shouldnt be together normally doing exactly what you can do in the games but with the setting being absolutely different and the skill it takes to make the fight flow and seem believably equal. The hype in the room was crazy whenever a character was revealed and the sense of the attack hits were outrageous on large screens.

And if you do want straight anime then the serious action moments in Trigun are always great.

1 Like

main-qimg-0f45947608f706ec3c78d7064d75c987-lq

9 Likes

Vegeta's Sacrifice

8 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

10 Likes

For Pokemon specifically, basically anytime Ash-Greninja was on screen

2 Likes

Images you can hear

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have to go with the revival of Nausicaä, Studio Ghibli can’t be beaten as anime :slight_smile:

nausicaa-resume-47

4 Likes

For Pokémon, it’s of course the most epic battle of the entire anime:

Ok, jokes aside, my favorite moment in Pokémon was when Pikachu scared off the Spearow. The moment Ash and Pikachu became best friends:

Outside of Pokémon, the One Punch Man physique test always makes me grin. One of my favorite anime in general. The perfect combination of dry humor and action.

Greetz,
Quuador

10 Likes