Mkpokecc's Collection!

Thanks!

Youre collection is awsome! Ive been collecting 1st edition base jungle and fossils but from browsing these forums for the last week or two im dying to get some of the very early japanese promos! Some of them cards are the best looking ones ive seen!
Also, would it be worth sending a full deck to PSA to be graded? or just the holos, or even none at all? Considering ill be posting my cards from Ireland

The first edition early sets are an excellent to collect. I definitely suggest going after the early promo cards…as you said they are pretty good looking!

As I have always said if it makes you happy and is worth it to you then send your cards in! If you plan on reselling them at some point then I would not. Also keep in mind that grading can get expensive, so much so that you can put more cards in your collection rather than grading what you have…which it takes me so long to get around to getting my graded :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you store/display youre favourite cards that youve ordered that aren’t PSA graded? Or do you sleeve/binder your favourites the same way as you would the rest of your cards?

I have my promos in a soft sleeve + top loader + team bag and my complete sets in a soft sleeve and ultra pro: pro binder (non-leather cover).

Would it be a good idea to double sleeve my full jungle/fossil decks, in ultra pro pro-fit sleeves, then dragonshields and then into a binder?

One sleeve (upside down) in the binder should be ok

Do single sleeved dragonshields fit in most binders? im looking for one with a nice design on the front and back so id hate for it to arrive and none of them fit… and i dont feel comfortable having them in the ultra-pro pro-fits by themselves.

It has been a while since I posted any additions…partly because I’m moving my scans to flikr and well, I added so much recently it is pointless trying to play catch-up!

Anyway, I figure a few members here might appreciate this: The Tropical Mega Battle 2000 Participation Pack! (Minus the Bi-lingual stadium)…but I have an extra Medal! From what the attendee informed me only 40 medals were given out; one for each participant. Anyway, If anyone wants to shoot me an offer for one feel free! …I doubt that I need two, but I am in no rush to get rid of one either :blush:

3 Likes

I saw this auction…Can’t believe you drop big $$$ for thiss

Hahaha Big $$$? If it is the one for $700+ you saw, this was not that auction.

I think this kind of memorabilia is awesome! :blush:

how much did you pay?

Not $700 :wink:

Nice additions Mike! If you bought those from the guy on the gym he is a real nice guy.

Out of curiosity, what made you switch to flicker? Was it photobuckets new format?

did it come with the badges that was given out at TMB? cus I don’t see the badges in your picture

I didn’t buy them from anyone that I know of on the Pokegym…but the seller was very nice! I did not like the new photobucket format at all! I like a more minimalistic look. Almost all of my stuff is on private anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

@elam18: No it did not, I go about 9-10 of the plastic Japanese flip coins though.

I feel the same way. I can’t stand the new photobucket. They are trying to do what ever company is doing with the windows 8 style. I miss the old version where you could upload an original image. All of my images are automatically adjusted, but maybe that is because of my lack of knowledge.

And I know of at least one card that is private. :blush:

Congrats on the new additions Mike :blush:… all of them! :wink:

Hahaha thanks everyone :blush:

@scott, well I think we can both agree that the Illustration is quite remarkable :blush:

I can’t tell if you are serious, and I should share in the absurd amount of excitement…

…or if you are just evil for toying with me like this.