Mitsuhiro Arita Experience - Milan Cartoomics March 3-5 2017

Yep, he signed some of my cards after dinner as well. We were too busy during the day, and I didnt want to keep waiting people who were in queue for 3 hours.
Check this vid I did for my friend @pottsinator :blush:
https://instagram.com/p/BRR17MSBaCB

3 Likes

@pottsinator You are supposed to get cards signed before you send them to PSA. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

4 Likes

I have to ask, how was the language barrier with Arita? Does he speak fluent English?

2 Likes

He is learning english… he is not so fluent in speaking but he is able to understand almost everything you are saying… you just have to speak slowly and with easy words. Our beautiful translator was surely a plus, and helped him and us so much.

2 Likes

lol I got a couple raw ones signed as well :blush:

2 Likes

I am so excited, I got my ticket for Saturday last night. Anyone else planning to go?

3 Likes

It’s a good thing you got some with protection but going raw is more fun.

Wait, what?

6 Likes

I look forward to getting mine!!

Although I’ve already posted them in my collection thread, I also put them here in this article.

Thank you very much Gabriele, Marco and anyone else involved for this opportunity. I’ve also send a to Mitsuhiro Arita’s Facebook to thank him as well. I’m truly honored to have these unique cards in my collection.

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

7 Likes

Wow, a shining base set charizard gold star! hahaha.

Awesome.

This is a cool thread, and some awesome posts.

i like this signature as an artist as it is a little different and unique.

Thankyou for posting an awesome thread :blush:

would of been so cool to be there! ^^

5 Likes

Just got my card back today from the mail-in service! Could not be more excited!

5 Likes

Hi, so ok I have been sort of living under a rock these last 2 years…but trying to come out of it. Will someone please inform me more of these events?

I gather this is just Mitsuhiro Arita, and not other Pokemon card artists, is this correct?

What are all the locations and events he is coming to? Or where could I find such?

Lastly, there is a charge for signing cards is that correct? $15 I think someone said?

How much was it to make that base charizard turn shiny?

Sorry, but I’m just trying to catch up.

mitsuhiroarita.com/

Check events

Anyone else going this coming Saturday? Would be nice to meet members from the forum :blush:

I wish I could make it to the Jacksonville one, should be pretty awesome. Are you going to try to make it to the Ocala one as well?

Also, does anyone know if Mr. Arita charges more for a small sketch on the card? I had seen a couple of the cards where here sketched a Charizard or Pikachu head under his signature.

I have no idea on prices so I’m coming prepared just in case. I don’t know if I can make it to Ocala due to my school schedule in the summer but I would love to!

I got my bundle of goodies today and I love them all!! Definitely the highlights of my Rayquaza collection:). Thanks to @hazard24

10 Likes

Oh boy. I can’t wait for mine to come.

2 Likes

Any feedback from Ocala comicon in Jacksonville?
How was it? What did you get signed?

It would be nice to upgrade this thread with some infos and pics about this US event as well!