Mercado Libre

Just curious if anyone has ever ordered cards from one of these sites?

It’s apparently the eBay of South American. It doesn’t seem immediately obvious to me if it is even possible to order from here if you do not live in the respective country.

Interested to hear any of your experiences.

-Sam

If you find out if its legit i have been looking for a Full art spanish bianca. would love to maybe work something out

@fedelcouselo do you have any idea on this?

I’m from Argentina, and yes, it’s basically eBay from South America as you said.

There’re no worldwide shipping options in the web though. You would have to arrange any shipping method with the seller after you buy from them.

The website has its own ‘PayPal’ which is called MercadoPago, I don’t know if it allows international payments. But you could ask if PayPal is accepted, that will depend on the seller.

There’s a catch though, only a few listings force you to pay after ‘buying’. Most of them just sent you all the sellers info and allows you to talk to them without paying.

So I would recommend first making a question to the seller (at the bottom of the listing) asking if he/she would be willing to ship internationally. And if the answer is yes, ‘buy’ it and continue talking privately.

Regarding any experience in buying cards in Argentina, don’t expect accurate information related with condition. If the card is old, it will be most likely played, and if it is from a newer set, NM. I don’t know if this happens in other South American countries.

If you need help making questions on the site or talking with the sellers I could help you. Any other questions about the site let me know.

7 Likes

The Argentina site was one of the ones I was looking at purchasing cards from. Thanks for all of the info :blush:

1 Like

Hey Sam,
Have you been to order cards on yhe mercado libre Argentina ?

I did try really hard to find a solution to be able to buy my missing Butterfree in Spanish(Argentina) but so far I’ve found only some really complex solution.

If you ever acquire a duplicate butterfree in spanish(Aegentina) I would be really interested :slight_smile:

Have an awesome day.
Daniel Girard Bolduc

1 Like