Someone To Buy/Ship Cards From Japan

Hey there,

I was wondering if I want to buy cards from Japan, is there like someone who I can pay so he/she buy/ship such cards to me from Japan?

I think people go through friends in Japan, yet are there like others who do this on regular basis?

I’d recommend using Buyee, it’s a Japanese middle man service that gives you access to yahoo auctions and Mercari.

3 Likes

I’m in the UK and use Buyee most of the time, but for certain purchases I’ll use vvJapan (e.g. for buying items from websites Buyee doesn’t support or buying items Buyee has (often mistakenly) blocked).

2 Likes

Wow thanks indeed!

I tried also using them now, how can I get to know change the language on a website like yahoo japan for example? or is it not possible?

Can I use it on Pokemon Japan too by the way?

Thank you again :blush:

Going through the buyee website should translate yahoo japan but I usually search using Japanese Kanji.
I use white rabbit express to buy things off the Japanese Pokemon center online.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you indeed :blush:

Here is a helpful guide for Y!J

www.elitefourum.com/t/yahoo-japan-search-guide/13488/1

3 Likes

I regularly do pick-up services whenever i go on vacation in Japan, mostly pokemon-related stuff, although i also get non-pokemon orders from time to time. Its nothing too serious, just enough to cover some trip expenses or to pay for whatever card im purchasing for my personal collections.

Other people do it as a serious side-hustle, and the usual commission rate is 10%, but that can go down depending on the value of the item.

Edit: im not advertising my services btw, just giving an idea to answer your question. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you sir, will make sure to contact you if I need something from there :blush: When will you be traveling there by the way soon? Thanks :blush:

Hello. Thanks for the interest, but I wont be doing any unessential travel for the foreseeable future until this whole covid pandemic is 100% done. Also, as others expressed, there are multiple services available via websites. I believe there is already a dedicated thread for such middleman services.