Good way to find foreign language Pokemon cards.

Does anyone know any good way to find cards in foreign languages?

For instance, I am trying to collect all Blaziken cards. It is easy to find them in French/German on eBay.
But for something like Russian, Korean, Italian, or Portuguese I can find zero copies of. I keep refreshing eBay every day in the hope of some popping up, but it only happens once every couple of months.

Best way is to find good local FB groups (imo)

For Italian cards you can ask here www.facebook.com/groups/1636897933254056/?ref=share one of E4 members is an admin there :blush:

Thank you I’ll have a peruse.

Do you think there is a high chance of being scammed on one of these groups though?

Try Cardmarket for European language cards. Cardgame-club.it is good for Italian. Facebook groups work as well, especially for Asian language and Portuguese cards. I’ve never been scammed on those, but you can always ask for references if you’re concerned.

2 Likes

Well Ebay has a lot of foreign english cards

Most European language cards can be found on CardMarket as mentioned above (www.cardmarket.com/en/Pokemon).

There are other websites which sell language-specific cards that you’ll need to find a middleman service for:

Chinese: beehivetcg.com/product-category/pokemontcg-cn
Korean: tcgbox.co.kr
Thai: ojamacard.com/category/96/pokémon

For Indonesian cards I think the best bet will be Facebook as mentioned above (www.facebook.com/groups/235204949870631/ I believe is the largest Indonesian group).

For my own collection I avoid eBay as much as I can when it comes to European cards as they’re often significantly cheaper on CardMarket.

2 Likes

Nice link. Do you know of a Chinese equivalent ? @nickpoketrader,

Thank you x

Are there any Korean Middleman services you can recommend for tcgbox?

I’ve made 3 purchases from TCGBox in the past and all 3 times I used www.harum.io as the middleman service. No idea if there are any other options out there, but their service is pretty excellent compared to the hurdles I’ve had to go through to get cards from certain other countries.

1 Like

Thank you, this helps a lot! :blush: