Looking for someone from Brazil

Hi all. As many of you know, I’m a Pikachu card collector. I’m having a pretty hard time getting the Portuguese Pikachu cards, and noticed quite a few I’m missing are for sale on www.mercadolivre.com.br/. Unfortunately, this website that is similar to eBay ships only domestic inside Brazil.

Is there anyone who lives in or nearby Brazil (and has perhaps ordered from Mecado Livre before) who could be my middleman for a couple of Pikachu cards?

I’ll send a list with auctions. Then you can see how much shipping they are to your resident. Then I will pay you that amount, plus the estimated shipping cost from your place to mine (I live in The Netherlands), so you can buy all those cards. After all the cards have arrived at your place, you can send them all in one go (preferably in a well-packaged bubblewrap envelope/box with tracking number and insurance, depending on how much the shipping charge will be).

Greetz,
Quuador

Bump. Is there no one from Brazil here on the forum? :sob: :sob:

Greetz,
Quuador

I went through my master list of members and their native countries and I didn’t have any from Brazil.

Damn… :sob: So no one here has ordered from MercadoLivre before?

Does anyone perhaps know Facebook group or any way at all in order to have a middleman from Brazil or nearby Brazil? I saw 14 Portuguese Pikachu cards on it that I still need… :slightly_frowning_face:

@justinator @tonysandlin How did you manage to find most of your Portuguese cards?

Greetz,
Quuador

I’m not totally sure but @xzini might have some connections to Brazil, maybe she can help.

1 Like

I do have connections but the problem is the people I know really aren’t Pokemon fans so it’s bit complicated :S I really would love to have a middle man for Mercado Livre stuff as well as I’d love to get some Portuguese cards

Oh yeah, I know quite a few lol let me ask when I get home. PM me in about 3 hours so I remember.

1 Like

Oh, nice! :heart_eyes: In about three hours I’m probably about to go to sleep, though. It’s currently 22:40 here. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

No problem, I remembered. I’ll ask around.

Hi Tony. It actually isn’t needed anymore… I’ve been talking to someone from Argentina who has family in Brazil, and this morning he send me a list of the shipping prices to his family for the Pikachu auctions I had linked him. So I’m currently finalizing with him. :grin:

Still thanks for the offer, though. If something goes wrong for whatever reason I might contact you again, but for now I’m settled. 14 Portuguese Pikachu card coming up. :blush:

EDIT: @tonysandlin One other question though, how did you get your Russian cards?

Greetings,
Kevin

That’s great! Glad you could get the cards yoy needed. For Russian cards, I got some from a member here and others from eBay. I messaged a Russian seller to see if he had any single Commons and uncommons laying around.

I may be able to help with the russian cards. Do ethier of you know any collectors in spanish speaking country’s? Need a full art bianca/bell

Hi @tonysandlin. My contact from Brazil backed out because he didn’t want to go through the struggle of purchasing all auctions, packaging and shipping to me. So if you have any contacts in Brazil that are willing to do this I would really appreciate it…

Ah well, at least he gave me some useful information about some Brazilian releases… :confused:

Greetz,
Quuador

Bummer :confused: I’ll see what I can do. Any juicy info?

Thanks. And about the info, you can read our conversation here in the comments. :neutral_face:
I now know there won’t be a Portuguese release for the Evolutions set, but there will be for Sun & Moon. And he wasn’t sure about some of the boxes, like the Red & Blue Collection boxes or XY174 tins, but there probably weren’t any releases for them.

I also know no Russian sets were released apart from XY through Ancient Origins, and a few XY blisters. So no promotional releases, and no BREAKthrough or beyond yet. (This information I got from a Russian collector and I’m currently in the process of buying the three missing cards from him, I hope. :grin: ) I hope I can get a deal with him, because that would mean I will have my second language complete. Currently I’m at 6/6 for Dutch, 3/4 for Chinese, 3/4 for Polish and 4/7 for Russian (and the English, Japanese, german, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese I don’t know out of the top of my head :relieved: ).

Greetz,
Quuador

Bump. Still looking for someone from Brazil to help me out.

Greetz,
Quuador

Facebook didn’t work?

They haven’t responded yet. And the last post of that Facebook seemed to be from the end of 2015 if I looked correctly…

Greetz,
Quuador

I second this search for someone in brazil :slightly_frowning_face:

Try this group:
www.facebook.com/groups/pokemontcgbr/