Mcorey777's Graded Collection

Below is my pride and joy and how I started my graded collection! Skyridge is my favorite set with the most stunning works of art!

21 Likes

My second graded set and one of my only 100 percent complete Holo sets. I love these cards! I feel like they belong in a museum along with the other E series cards! I feel special just having them!

17 Likes

The first of the E series sets Expedition! The first set without 1st edition stamps but the pop reports of these E series sets are still incredibly low making them some of the rarest cards in existence! I just completed this set in PSA 9 with a few 8s!

14 Likes

Neo Destiny the last set to have 1st edition stamps and the last set with the original layout before transitioning into E series. One of my all time favorite sets! Also the last Wotc set with Shinings! This is also a very rare set with amazing artworks. I completed the set in PSA 9 but I skipped the energy. If anyone has one they want to sell cheap I will probably buy it!

14 Likes

Neo Revelation The first set to have Shinings which I don’t have yet sadly :sob: but quite a legendary set in its own! I will update progress as I go! This set is definitely one of my favorites!

11 Likes

Neo Discovery is the second Neo set and the first appearances of Umbreon and Espeon which I also don’t have yet. Another under rated set. I’ll update progress as I go!

11 Likes

Neo Genesis the first of the Neo sets. I was on a swirl kick for most of this set! I’m a sucker for swirls! And as Poke Chloe says swirls get girls! :joy::fish_cake:

11 Likes

Gym Heroes/Challenge The only sets to feature trainers Pokemon for Wotc which was very cool! I just wish they added some more. Maybe Misty’s Articuno, Misty’s Blastoise and many others that were left out!

4 Likes

Team Rocket is the first set to feature dark pokemon which is such a cool theme. I wish they did more sets like this!, Neo Destiny also had Dark pokemon as well as Ex Team Rocket Returns! I wish we got a Dark Umbreon or so many other cool ideas for light and dark pokemon that were never made. Slow start on this set but I’ll update more later.

7 Likes

Base Set 2 is a reprint set but with swirls!! As a kid we were pissed we didn’t get team rocket sooner or anything besides a reprint! As a adult I became a swirl lover and realized how criminally cheap these cards still are so i completed the set with almost all of them having a swirl ! :fish_cake:

6 Likes

Fossil is the third Wotc set and the last set I collected as a kid. The gap between base set 2 and team rocket seemed like forever as a kid which was just long enough for me to grow up more and stop collecting. I’ll update more as I go!

6 Likes

Jungle

1 Like

Base set

1 Like

Misc Cards

I’m currently ranked #7 on Wotc Holofoil run! Which feels like a amazing accomplishment!

11 Likes

Excellent work my friend, I love the dedication. Skyridge, Aquapolis, and Neo Destiny are some of my favorite sets. Congratulations on a fantastic start.

Sidenote: If your’e concerned about a wall of text, have you tried the gallery feature? Might condense things a bit while keeping the individual images visible

3 Likes

That’s a great idea and I might look into it in the future. I’m still busy updating all my pics. I went ahead and made a post per set for me to edit in pics

4 Likes

@lamplamp Everything is officially updated now except what’s in the mail. I’ll post updates as I go and post what’s added :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Beautiful! Love the bird trio

3 Likes

I’m speechless, I just can say congrats, amazing collection

5 Likes

amazing collection and great accomplishment!

4 Likes