Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Who would you LIKE to win?

Pacquiao.

1 Like

It’s Pacquiao for me too. I go for the underdog.

at a hundred million $$$, no matter what happens you can’t really lose, unless you die i suppose.
Go PAC

1 Like

sigh… he lost… this was sad… because mayweather is such a D**K!!, he was spewing so much racist garbage… but wateva… noone wanted him to win… sighness…

Good fight.

i think they both made some decent coin nontheless…

Never been interested in Boxing really, but a match between a serial woman basher vs a religious bigot is always a good laugh.

1 Like

I’ll take Mayweather by unanimous decision?

Mayweather set the conditions for the fight literally EVERYTHING from the the ref, the ring, the judges, match style and even down to WHO was allowed to be a spectator, remember this has been 5 years in the making so he’s had alot of time to prepare. Needless to say a lot of folks are disappointed. Everyone boo’d him and the judges as they gave him the belt. Here’s the official score card. Notice Pacman (red) was ahead the whole time but some reason Floyd won by unanimous decision?

additionally Pacman fought injured

www.complex.com/sports/2015/05/manny-pacquiao-fought-floyd-mayweather-shoulder-injury?utm_campaign=complexmag%2Bsocialflow%2B05%2B2015&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Mayweather is in Red and Pacman is Blue. The names are above the scorecards.

Actually, based on your photo, Manny was behind the whole fight.

That’s the “match title” naming convention for the fight. Pay attention to the colors of the CORNERS they were in accordance to the photos.

This makes my brain hurt. Did the judges just mix everything up or what? How can this stand?

2 Likes

The corners and colors don’t match.

The scores though are correct. Mayweather unanimous decision. He easily won the 1st, 2nd, and 7th rounds which all three scorecards confirm under Mayweathers name:)

We need a face palm button.

Meh. Mayweather won as the businessman he was. Threw more punches, aka, punched in more numbers, and totaled higher than Pacman who I still believe was the people’s man in that fight.

Mayweather lives in Vegas with us and my youngest son is friends with him and his family. Even with that bond he was still rooting for pacman lol.

The way I see it is that if your job is to find ways to be more intimidating than another person who constantly trying to counter other peoples forms of differing intimidation tactics some pretty ridiculous characters are going to be developed. Who wants to watch a fight with two boring characters, or a fight with two good guys or two bad guys. It’s nothing more than wwe but with a “little” less drama. At least with the crowd drawing fights like this one. Also when your job is to get hit in the head constantly you will probably develop some real personality issues…like the wife beating or whatever. It’s just silly how people get so wrapped up in fictious made up characters or flaws in a fighter’s character. A good fighter is a good fighter cause they can fight well not because they are a role model. So the one guy tries to push the limitation of the rules or is more technical/tactical it is just another strategy. Yea, it kind of made for a boring fight but oh well.

TLDR both fighters are douches and had a boring fight but an interesting pretend rivalry

If you want to see two great fighters type
“Hagler hearns round one”
In your browser and enjoy an amazing 3 minutes.

1 Like

Now that’s fucking boxing!

1 Like