Who would win in a fight?

Who do you think would win in a MMA fight between Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee? Five, 5 minute rounds with 1 minute rest periods in between rounds. The Unified rules of mma are policed so no dirty tactics.
LOL…
Hitmonchan 4’7” 111lbs Punching Pokemon
Hitmonlee 4’11” 110lbs Kicking Pokemon

2 Likes

Hitmonchan

2 Likes

Hitmonlee 100%. Machamp would give him a hard time though.

4 Likes

Kickboxers would usually beat boxers so hitmonlee

4 Likes

Hitmonchan! Punching always beats kicking

2 Likes

Hitmonlee, kickers > boxers

2 Likes

Hitmonlee has freakin clawed toes on its feet.

Also “While he looks like he has tape wrapped around his legs, the tape is actually his legs coiled like a spring which stretch to increase the distance of his kicks.”

Hitmonlee wins.

2 Likes

Hitmonlee

1 Like

MMA? How are people answering Hitmonchan he is stuck wearing boxing gloves and couldn’t even do any grappling.

Hitmonlee EZ

4 Likes

I think an analogous comparison could be a Taekwondo guy (Hitmonlee) vs a Boxer (Hitmonchan)

I would put money on the Boxer!

3 Likes

Except it’s a very skinny boxer with puffy gloves on against a taekwando guy with extendible legs and clawed feet.

3 Likes

Hitmonlee.

Hitmonlee has more attack and speed, while Hitmonchan has slightly more defense.

2 Likes

Hitmonchan. Hitmonlee has a larger upper-body, so more surface area to sustain damage. It would be like putting Mirko Cro Cop up against Mike Tyson. (which could still go either way tbh) :blush:

2 Likes

I’d have to go with Hitmonlee on this one…those extendable legs give him more reach!

2 Likes

Hitmonlee because I like Bruce Lee lmao

1 Like

I’ve always liked Hitmonchan much more than Hitmonlee.

But even *I* admit that Hitmonlee would definitely win this fight! He has 4 inches on Hitmonchan and legs are obviously much longer than arms, so he would have a massive advantage in reach. And as others have pointed out, kickboxers would generally beat regular boxers because they’re using more the stronger limbs.

1 Like

If Hitmonlee is allowed to use stretchy legs than I see no reason why Hitmonchan can’t use Thunder, Ice, or Fire Punch. If this is the case, Hitmonchan 100%.

With no poképowers, Hitmonlee wins.

1 Like

Great topic. Since we’re talking MMA, the fight would invariably end up on the ground, where I think Hitmonlee would have the advantage since he like, actually has uncovered hands.

But Hitmontop would destroy them both.

2 Likes

Hitmonlee. He can extend his legs, his face is flat and looks like he’d be able to dodge a punch pretty easily by simply turning to the side (also lacks a chin so no uppercut opportunities). Himtonchan would lose his entire form and would have to focus on Lee’s solar plexus.

Lee just has to take out Chan’s legs. Those things are spindly as hell. Don’t skip leg day, all.

2 Likes

We all saw the show… total bull! Hitmonlee would RUIN Hitmonchan. No padding, longer reach, and more power. Game over!

This pissed me off for 20 years so thank you for bringing it up! :wink:

2 Likes