MayweatherVsMcGregor Boxing match or money grabbing madness?

Personally its making a mockery of the sport…on the otherhand if I had 49 fights unbeaten…needed 1 more for all time record and told I can have another $300 Million to piss away if I fight some cocky Irishman who has never fought a competitive Boxing match in his life?

Id bite the hand and eat it!! However when Mayweather beats Connor…his whole boxing career will be defined by this …the 50 unbeaten record…that is just my opinion(I am holding back alot aswell ha, so i dont go on a massive rant)

Please discuss!

A part of me wants Mayweather to fail… idk… something about him not tipping when he’s in town (cough cough). Then again, I think it is a whole spectacle but hey, Did I mention that I would love to see him get KO? I know the odds are as slim as me getting a Prerelease Raichu but that doesn’t stop me from dreaming LOL :wink: !

Mayweather and his family are locals here in Vegas. My youngest son is friends with them. He said Mayweather said this is “like a fun outing”. It will be no contest.

I know you’re all too young to remember but it reminds me of 40 years ago when Muhammed Ali wrestled/boxed Antonio Inoki. I think it ended in a draw because Inoki spent the whole match on his back…kicking lol. I’m sure there’s YouTube video of the fight.

Later, Inoki fought Andre the Giant.

1 Like

It shouldnt be a contest, at all ha! To be honest a smash and grab for Mayweather, thank you very much few hundred million, world record for unbeated and off I pop! Ta-rarrr you silly mugs!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I am not a fan of either and I would expect mayweather to just defend as he does all throught…and when Mcgregor gets pissed off he will be reckless and punished for it.

I don’t really know much about MMA or Boxing, but I figure that if a boxer who has gone 49-0 goes up against a guy who isn’t a boxer by trade then you bet on the Boxer.

2 Likes

Kind of a “No duh” eh house? The betting line was about 5 to 1 in favor of Mayweather.

1 Like

I have a lot of people on my Facebook that have convinced themselves the Irish guy can win.

You should book their bets and get rich;)

1 Like

I’ve stayed up till 5am to watch this and paid so this better be worth it! I think realistically mayweather is going to school McGregor let’s face it.

Mayweather wins:)

1 Like

10th round tko

1 Like

Gutsy performance by Conor McGregor.

2 Likes

Did very well for his first ever boxing match… Now lets see Mayweather enter the cage :blush:

1 Like

Mayweather would have to knock him out in the 1st exchange otherwise McGregor would take him.

1 Like

Maybe some of the “boxing purest” can gain some respect for Conor and the sport of MMA.An amateur boxer, 0-0, landed more punches on Mayweather than Manny did. In my opinion the best Mayweather fight of the last decade.

3 Likes