Did Logan Paul use Poke card profits to fund a boxing match?

Did Logan Paul buy a bunch of 1st edition Pokemon Booster boxes, sold it, then offered Floyd Mayweather $1.5Mil shortly after to participate in an exhibition boxing match really happen?

4 Likes

In b4 this thread gets instalocked.

Also hope youre doing well dblast. lol

12 Likes

My question is how much did he make off the pokemon cards 1st ed boxes again? Thanks

I don’t think Floyd would lift a finger for 1.5mil lol. Where’d you hear this from?

Also, here before this is locked and you’re directed to the “logan wore a charizard around his neck” megathread

Inb4 locked thread as well

2 Likes

4 Likes

just to be clear that wasnt your question at all (as shown by your own words) but I hope you find an answer to whatever youre looking for.

1 Like

Yes Paul’s manager had to offer Mayweather 1.5 mil to hear out the idea of a boxing match. But they probably both made much more after the fight tonight as the match crashed Showtime’s servers from the amount of views, and depending on how Showtime deals with the refund situation.

1 Like

Is it by coincidence that Logan Paul was sporting a BGS 10 1st Edition Charizard around his neck in the post interview on showtime? Did he get that from Gary?

This guy will never forget about Pokemon. Man wearing Pokemon Card on his neck to show off his bling. What

1 Like