MaRkEt ManIpuLaTion (eBay)

Guys Guys! I found it! I FOUND the EVIL Market Manipulation! CLEAR and INDISPUTABLE evidence of this HEINOUS act in the world of collectables.

I was minding my own business the other day when THIS message popped up in my eBay Messages!

Wake up SHEEPLE! Everything is in a BUBBLE with no defined value on ANYTHING in Pokemon due to YEARS of manipulation! EVERYTHING is manipulated and personally, I will be buying into the ONLY REAL & TRUE asset that will hold their value for years to come:

Energy Cards

Laugh at me now, but I will be the one laughing when your precious “1st eD cHarIzArd” is worth less than a McDonald’s happy meal!

================================================================================

Jokes aside, I hate people like this that try to manipulate prices on eBay so they can DUMP their Heavy Bags :shopping:
This is the first time someone has messaged me about this that has this type of malicious behavior. Hate to see it.

Organic Growth > Artificial Pump

26 Likes

I’m leading the push… Haha.
I feel sorry for that person, it makes me sad, but also kind of hate him.

5 Likes

Leading the push with 0 feedback, the number 1 trusted authority among eBay sellers.

18 Likes

I thought maybe they were using a burner account with 0 feedback, but nope, their eBay store has 1 listed item; a hidden fates etb for $205 plus shipping

3 Likes

Discount your listing 5%

11 Likes

Can u get ur best bud to market manip all the cardz I want to buys downs? Pls and tanks

1 Like

only 200 listings

14 Likes

Can you guys also manipulate 1999 Tropical Wind while you’re at it? I would love to own one, just manipulate it to go down.:slight_smile:

9 Likes

list yours at $199. market will be in shambles.

6 Likes

I hope he has a YouTube channel. Would be an interesting watch

2 Likes

You should tell him to buy out all of the other sellers so he can create a monopoly. That’ll really push the market!

6 Likes

Why stop at $200? Tell him to raise his to $300 and others will follow the charge

1 Like

Love that he’s even using a burner account for the collusion. 200 listings is a lot.

1 Like

Quick everyone get in before the pump

1 Like

The amount of Hidden Fates stashed away in closets is unreal. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

You could probably build a little town using only Hidden Fates ETB’s as bricks.

12 Likes

Remember when people were buying sealed cases of McDonald’s promos in 2020 for the 25th Anniversary? :joy:

5 Likes

Lmao fucking market manipplenators…

3 Likes

:unamused:
FLippers gonna flip…
When the stock they could not turn, comes back in years to burn.
:smirk:

2 Likes

Just tell him you’ve got 10000 to sell so need to keep the price where it is :wink:

1 Like