Ludkins UK Middleman Service Bankrupt?

good to know hes not straight scamming people

Hopefully PSA will open up an official (actually official) forwarding service to UK/EU one day like they did to Japan, I think it would be a really smart move by them

13 Likes

Iā€™ve been asking for this for about 5 years. After the mess that was PSA UK I wouldnā€™t hold my breath. Iā€™ve given up all hope for one.

Ludkins just posted a message on Facebook claiming they have provided PSA with all needed info and order information. I guess thatā€™s good news if its true but I still remain sceptic.

I still wonder why my card information has not yet returned in my google drive. Kinda worries me but hopefully they did provide it to PSA. Thats all that really matters.

Atleast its nice getting some regular updates from Ludkins. But I would rather have PSA updating is as they havent really said anything since releasing that document.

1 Like

Full post following this comment.

I just received an email from PSA. Like, 5 minutes ago. Its obviously full copy & paste, but they claim they havent received anything from Ludkins. Which kinda worries me but they did verify that 2020 september and onwards are still in their facility which atleast means Ludkins doesnā€™t have them.

Furthermore, PSA offered to return the cards to Ludkins (despite lack of payment) so that Ludkins could return the cards to their customers, which unfortunately was met with resistance and further demands. Our focus is now on determining a safe path to return these cards to their rightful owners without Ludkinsā€™ involvement.

Unfortunately, Ludkins has not shared any details with PSA on which cards belong to which customers, so PSA is currently unable to individually engage with Ludkinsā€™ customers to return their cards directly. To return the cards to the correct customers in the safest way possible, PSA will move forward with a formal disposition process for all unpaid orders submitted from Ludkins UK. Once complete, this disposition process will allow PSA to take legal possession of the cards and, with the help of a third party, return them to their rightful owners. We will provide timing updates in future communications. As our number one goal is to return the cards to their owners, PSA will not be asking Ludkins customers to pay again for grading services and they will only be asked to cover return shipping.

1 Like

I wish that would happen too, but Europe has too many laws and I donā€™t think PSA wants anything to do with it. They prefer the middleman method, so as to unload any responsibility on them.

I received the same email. It was just the same content as the official statement a few days ago (when they asked to fill in the form)ā€¦ so nothing new.

Are they still a business? Whats their future?

gets popcorn out

Who is telling the truth. And if so, why is Ludkins lying?

1 Like

Its not impossible to think that PSA employees are just recycling old messages. I tend to believe that Ludkins has shared some info to PSA as thats what their CEO claimed

2 Likes

yea i got the same generic copy paste response from PSA

Response I got, after the copy-paste from the 1st statement

1 Like

how much did you bribe them for such a fast response? gee :sweat_smile:

Would be nice if they release a little more information and or updates. I mean, so far its just the statement and the Google document. Other then that no one really knows whats going on and in what kind of timeframe we can expect those cards back if at all.

I hope they try to sort it out asap and be transparant about the progress. I expect atleast a year or so but it would be nice to get some transparency and clearity after 2 years of lies.

3 Likes

1 year would be ridiculous, considering the fact both sides (LC + PSA) knew about that messed up situation for quite a long time.

I received my cards ungraded cards today that I sent in September (2022), but still need to get my money back. Iā€™ve emailed them about this but expect Iā€™ll have to force it myself.

A couple of weeks ago this was looking like the most likely scenario. Worst case Iā€™m out the grading fees and timeā€¦ but with maybe I can send these during the next monthly special and recoup the cost with the savings from that :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s good news! Out of interest, on what date did you send your cards in? I sent mine on 23rd of September and got an auto-update-email on 28th saying theyā€™d been ā€œreceivedā€ (presumably by PSA), so mine might have been amongst the last received! (At least I hope so, as Iā€™ve not had my raw cards back from Ludkinsā€¦.)

I forget the exact date I sent them in, but I got the ā€˜receivedā€™ email asking for my order form on the 23rd of September, as well as an email from Thomas. I think I only sent them a couple of days before that.

Iā€˜m pretty sure thatā€™s just to Ludkins; I got that on the 23rd, and another automated email saying ā€˜processingā€™ on the 10th of October, which was the last update. I never got an email saying theyā€™d been sent to the US, which was supposed to be the next step :pouring_liquid:

Iā€™d expect theyā€™re just working through a big pile, hopefully youā€™ll get yours back soon :pray:

1 Like

Iā€™ll add that I wasnā€™t expecting it, they just showed up out of the blue

1 Like