Ludkins UK Middleman Service Bankrupt?

Yea i’ll phone PSA tomorrow and try find out what the situation is in more detail even if PSA cant find my order i just hope PSA didnt release it to ludkins cant trust people who are bankrupt with graded cards worth thousands

1 Like

Small update to my previous email.

Major update from ludkins

6 Likes

I am kinda happy to read that but I still remain reserved by anything that Ludkins says. I only believe PSA so hopefully they will confirm these statements.

Atleast they are actively sharing news with us. Thats another positive. Took them 2 years and only once bad news got out but I guess its something

2 Likes

Half there news is most probably lies, wouldn’t trust a single word from them, and PSA stay silent doesn’t help, like the say they personally handed Nat the list, but can’t prove that in anyway

2 Likes

i wonder if the order time means date sent to PSA or registered because it took PSA half a year to register my group send lot, they arrived at PSA january 2021 though so does tgat count

It’s submission deadlines/send off’s dates so November (end of year 2020) etc

Reading people praise them for doing the bare minimum to get the cards back, Have they actually shown any proof that they are, or is it literally just all “trust our words, we wouldn’t fuck you over again”

2 Likes

Nothing official has come out from PSA. I’d like to think that the BS machine is over though

Don’t think PSA can say any more, Bare say if he hasn’t sent the info, and then all hell breaks lose. As they said, they aren’t dealing with LCUK anymore

They don’t need to communicate with them, as they can just do this disposition process, try get as much info as possible and go from there, I’m just amazed at people being okay with this man making all that money, PSA having to do the grading out of pocket, and us pay to get the cards back, Just because now they communicating, and offering 0 compensation, Actually insane

This is totally not important but it’s always kinda strange to me how everyone is on a first name basis with the people in charge of these companies. It’s always “Barney” this and “Nat” that.

It’s just so familiar and informal. It really reduces the veneer of these being corporations and makes it sound like this is just between some guys. I don’t know what point I’m trying to make.

8 Likes

Confirmed by Nat.

3 Likes

Yeah, its also weird to me. Especially PSA but its probably down to those people replying to dm’s lol. Its hard to imagine that the CEO of a large multi million corporation like PSA replies to Instagram and Twitter messages.

Although I am somewhat glad reading that not all Ludkins says is bs. If that guy from PSA says that all of it is a lie then Id really start to worry as it shows Ludkins has no integrity whatsoever even after the truth comes out.

1 Like

Agreed it does give some reassurance

Nat has been incredibly visible since taking over PSA, and the fact that he replies to Instagram messages from random people also makes things more informal with him. I think that’s why so many people refer to him on a first-name basis.

As for Barney, I don’t think anyone really called him that until all of this stuff started happening. It was previously always just “Ludkins.” I could be wrong, but I hardly ever saw him mentioned by name on this forum prior to this controversy.

4 Likes

Hard to have reassurance from any of them when neither have replied to my e mails. understand they are getting alot of messages but PSA atleast should have someone answering e mails all the time for a company that turns over 16 - 20million a year in revenue

1 Like

This is surprising. I have emailed back and forth with customer service at PSA this week and their reply time has been 1-2 days max.

1 Like

They took 16 days to answer my email when I asked them if PSA UK were still operational. I asked before their announcement. Had they responded to my email within 2 days I wouldn’t have sent my cards off to PSA UK lol.

psa

To be fair to them though, they did send an autoresponse advising it could take up to 15 business days for a response.

2 Likes

15 days is still not good enough for a company like i said that makes 20million dollars a year they need to respond within 5 working days not 15, “sorry we have higher volumes of e mails” well hire more people to answer the e mails stop with the excuses

2 Likes

I got my cards delivered back today (from their PO box).

28 Likes