Ludkins Special

I’ve been flooded with people asking, so I wanted to clear the air. We aren’t going to make a huge deal of this, but wanted to make sure our E4 submitters remain as informed as possible. We will also extend the offer to people who inquire about the special and our dealers.

We will match the new PSA special and offer an additional option of our own.

Special #1: No Estimated Turnaround
$7.50/card. $99 value cap. No added insurance beyond what PSA provides. Return shipping at cost (Reduced versus PSA direct). Must submit in card saver 1’s (or other brands of semi-rigid savers of the same size). POKEMON ONLY

Special #2: 45-Day Submission (Estimated per paperwork, unclear what this will equal in PSA years; Ludkins Gold is equivalent submission speed)
$9.00/card. $199 value cap. Full market-value insurance through an added third party on top of what PSA provides. Must submit in card saver 1’s (or other brands of semi-rigid savers of the same size). Free return shipping in the USA.

Both specials have a 25 card minimum.

If we get 20,000 cards in either May or June, we will give away a heavy 1st Ed. Base Pack (Charizard Artwork). This is only double the quantity we did in January under normal circumstances, so it’s not even farfetch’d. We believe this gives a significant incentive to submission through Ludkins. Each card submitted is an entry into the giveaway. Regular card submissions will also be entered, not just those utilizing the specials.

No prechecks available for either special. All other submission guidelines apply. Must put “Special #1” or “Special #2” as applicable on the outside of your package when you submit.

Here is my email for any questions: ludkinsusa@gmail.com

These rates are only available to submitters outside of Europe.

22 Likes

Have you sent in the orders received during the shutdown yet?

All orders processed and paid have already been processed with PSA digitally and we are working on submitting them. They are already logged with PSA and prepared for shipment. Documents corresponding their status will be provided Monday. We would not be able to reverse received submissions and retroactively rate them to the new special. We also didn’t know about the special until today.

1 Like

How will upcharges be handled and does the $99 limit apply to ungraded or expected grade value?

@funmonkey54, going to get a quick sub going now! Thanks so much for this and all the hard work in these tumultuous times!!! :blush:

4 Likes

Ok, great! Wasn’t eluding to getting the special retroactively applied to my order. Was just curious if they were sent in yet :blush: . First time submitting with you so I’m not familiar with the order status communication process for submissions . Thank you!

Good stuff! Saves me the annual silver fee! :joy::joy::joy:

You will be billed for upcharges the same way PSA handles upcharges. An additional fee at the end for the difference between the service you submitted at and the service that you should have submitted at.

PSA upcharges based on the final value of the graded card per their own discretion.

For transparency: I have added clarification to the method and scope of the giveaway in the original post.

1 Like

Just want to say that for anyone on the fence about submitting through Ludkins, I have done both direct submission and submission through Ludkins and Ludkins is clearly the superior service. Often better turnaround times, always cheaper prices, and Charlie’s about the only person I’d trust to handle my cards. The insurance is a big peace of mind thing. Even when I’m submitting my 5usd dreams!

5 Likes

So basically nobody knows and the only safe submission is when PSA 10 value is equal or less than $99?

This is the exact same policy that you get through direct submission with PSA. We only charge if and when PSA upcharges. This is not a unique feature of submitting through Ludkins.

2 Likes

I’m considering to send 30 card from Swtizerland to Italy and then to UK, but I should know before if you will accept it and the UK address, everything is already in sleeves and toploaders (and I will add my infos, I’ve already read you instruction). I need your address and confirmation, thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Will you be able to accept signed cards for a separate submission as well at this time?

We can always do signatures, yeah. No issues.

1 Like

The UK side of the company services Europe exclusively. I cannot extend these offers to Europeans, unfortunately.

Sure, those cards will be send from Italy to UK (and you will send back to Italy), if it works can you send me a private message with your UK address please? thank you!

Luv u, Char Char

1 Like

Are you able to give pre-checks for either specials if we’re willing to pay extra for a second opinion?