Looking for a Japanese XY Battle Festa 2016 Promo Pikachu

Hi

Collector’s Choice is looking for a Japanese XY Battle Festa 2016 Promo Pikachu in GEM MINT condition, graded or ungraded.

PM me if you have one :blush:

Still looking :blush:

Don’t buy it just because Unlistedleaf said to.

1 Like

This is bad advice.

Even here in Japan the prices have increased. I wish I had 100 at the old price because the new price is easily double (even here in Japan) and they are selling 10x quicker.

Edit- Like it or not he has influenced the value of this card for at least a few months. Also, this promo is a lot rarer than normal as they only held 2 events vs the normal 4 events. To make the card even rarer there wasn’t an event in the Tokyo/Yokohama area, an area with about 20 million people. This card probably has considerably less than half the number of the last few.

Yeah, I would have to agree that unlistedleaf heavily influenced the price short term. But I don’t think this will have much long term effect compared to if there wasn’t a video on this card. I didn’t know they were rarer, so I was thinking I could get a few for $20-25 and now I feel silly, hopefully prices are down substantially by worlds and I can trade for some

I should mention, my comment was based on the guy looking to buy, guessing he was a dealer by his name.

I think it’s a good idea to wait a while to pick them up. I think they are still too high, I think they will drop back down to $40-50. The problem is too many people seem to be buying from Buyee and other 3rd party buyers on Yahoo, so prices are way up here in Japan as well.

There is a new Battle Festa Promo coming out next month, Sun and Moon background :blush:.

1 Like

can’t find battle festa’s anywhere in japan now.

good luck :blush:

i think they may of only printed a smaller number of the 2016 ones, hopefully 2017 is printed in higher quantity.