Listing Cancelled

Won an item off him and the next day he cancelled the order saying I requested the cancellation lol. Then he relisted it.

Edit: apparently he did try to contact me but got a late ebay message.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=292384153206

2 Likes

That’s highly unfortunate

His seller feedback is sooooo bad and full of comments being rude to buyers. Why auction an item if you can’t honor the deal?

He is the same guy that auctioned the PSA 8 1st Ed base zard for $2.6k. Maybe he cancelled that as well?

Zero integrity :slightly_frowning_face:

I messaged the seller asking for some clarity and this is the reply I got. Brace yourself @garyis2000

2 Likes

My god I purchased atleast 80 or so cards from this guy. He is has terrible communication skills. I am just glad I won a ton of rh ex series psa 10s for dirt cheap :grin:. However he does not combine shipping and hoses you at $3 each card.

1 Like

That’s just more effort for him… how is $3 per card profitable in the slightest?

At any rate hes getting a defect, not that it matters much for high volume sellers. You’re supposed to open an unpaid item case after 2 days, which then extends time for buyer to pay for 96 hours.

It actually was 40 hours with one day being Christmas Eve and the other day, today, being Christmas lol.

3 Likes

When you (myself) are buying 30-40 cards from him. ($90-120 shipping fee) and you recieve all of the cards in the same box with a $15.50 usps tag on it. That is how.

2 Likes

He knows you’re good for it because he openly referenced your listing insinuating that he knows who you are… then tries to smear your name?? what a lousy seller…

Thanks for sharing, and sorry Gary.

3 Likes

Just in case this line got buried:

It actually was 40 hours with one day being Christmas Eve and the other day, today, being Christmas lol.

Auction won at 7:29pm Friday night. I received cancellation notice at 3:10pm Sunday.
43 hours it looks like. Poor kid can’t even get his own story straight;)

Funniest thing? I was paying him out of my PayPal balance which probably would have saved him hundreds😂

4 Likes

He’s very arrogant, but I am surprised he didn’t honor his end of the deal. That being said, it’s quite clear he paid more than the sell price. It’s not uncommon that some of his auctions leaves him with $0.99-5 on some newer graded 10 cards, but I can understand where he just doesn’t want to take that much of a beating on a high end card.

@miraclegro He technically ships everything together, but he won’t combine the shipping costs, similar to what I heard PWCC is doing. I don’t agree with it, but it’s cleary stated on each of his listings. It’s bad customer service.

The reason for cancelling is bs though. If you’re going to cancel, just own up to it and reach out to Gary saying you paid $10k or however much it was and you clearly can’t be asborbing that much of a loss. Not saying that’s a proper way of doing business on ebay, but it’s better than accusing someone like Gary of being a non payer.

Oh word I thought you meant he just shipped it all separately. Yeah that sucks.

His Shipping policy is understandable, I just think it creates a hassle for himself, and leaves a bunch of dissatisfied customers, that is really his own loss.

As far as canceling an auction, I honestly think eBay should charge him the full FVF for the sale, after not honoring it, and re-listing. I hate that people get away with this, it is actually ridiculous.

Sorry Gary

3 Likes

@mini are you the person that left him a ton of negative feedback? lol

As I said I don’t agree with it, but when you pay $7 grading a card which you also paid $x and you sell it for $0.99 and then people complain about not getting combined shipping on top, I’m not sure I can give a buyer any sympathy.

I think all that could be avoided if he started the auctions at $9.99 or whatever his breakeven point is.

I think he just sucks at customer service. Also if you happen not to pay for an auction you won, he gives you a low life ebayer feedback or something silly like that. I’ve seen it on a few accounts in the past month or so. :grin:

Looks like he ended the listing. Maybe @garyis2000 managed to work something out?

I’m curious, would you have had a problem with the seller if it had been more than 48 hours?

No. I only left neutral feedback lol. But those were up before I started bidding on his auctions.

He sells cards with strong psa 10 pictures and sends weak psa 10 certs, wouldn’t recommend, and after hearing everything in this thread I see my experience was the norm.

2 Likes

Yes, I still would have had a problem cause it’s Saturday and Sunday as well as Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Got this straightened out but not everyone is as patient as me lol.

7 Likes