List of Play! Pokémon Prize Pack Cards

Must be one league store that decided to sell all their packs instead of give out to players. They put in lots of 10 with more than 10 lots available, so sounds like all their packs that were given to them by Pokémon

Thanks very much! ^^

Curious to know, knowing that there’s a LOT, what would people pay for the singles?

I really dislike this trait. I wish they’d give them a unique number.

I am not touching the Eeveelutions until the V are $5-$10 each and the VMAX are $10-$20, or next summer, whichever comes first

1 Like

I am also waiting to see what cards series 2 has. I think its possible some of the same cards in series 1 are in series 2, which means waiting makes even more sense.

But I have been watching some of the listings that pop up on ebay for $50, $100, even $300, and they are still up, haven’t sold. People are being patient with them, so it appears

2 Likes

Yeah we’ve already seen that Flaaffy EVS is in Series Two (as well as One), so good chance the Evolving Skies Vs will be in that one also.

1 Like

Do we know for sure each Holo card in these packs has a non-Holo equivalent? I’ve seen 6 copies of ESK Pumpkaboo so far (3 listed on Ebay, 2 listed on tcgplayer, 1 in a pack opening on YouTube), and all of them were Holo. The current spreadsheet appears to have been built atop the assumption that all cards in these packs have a base non-Holo version, but I can’t find anything to back that assumption up. Should the list be updated to reflect true confirmed contents only, i.e. not presume the presence of non-Holo variants for all cards?

I noticed on pokebeach that a list was posted with some holo cards that are not on the spreadsheet like cincinno from swsh. The problem is that pictures of holo cards like bruno from Battle Styles. Also, would ptgco help put the list together?

1 Like

@Llyrwenne Good points - I will make separate columns for holo and non-holo cards once I’ve acquired more data, our league is still yet to open a ton of packs.

@poprock1001 You don’t get unique boosters on PTCGO so you can’t extract the data unfortunately, it’s helpful to see more cards in general when people open them, but they need to save the screenshots.

2 Likes

List seems to be missing Evolution Incense and Peony:
https://imgur.com/a/5u6OE0S

5 Likes

In a video a non holo alteria from champions path was pulled

Also i found the picture for the holo cincinno from swsh

I hope these can help build the list!

5 Likes

I was looking at ebay listings and i saw a lot that is apparently only cards from the prize packs, and i saw rillaboom which is not on the list, the thing is the full card is not shown so it might or might not be in the set. I just wanted to report this just in case!
s-l400 (3)

Update! I found another listing with the full card shown!
s-l400 (4)

1 Like

Found another new card, a holo version of malamar from CRE
s-l400 (5)

Just to follow up on this; I still haven’t seen any evidence of a non-Holo EVS Play! Pumpkaboo, and have removed it from my personal collection spreadsheet.

Thanks. I’ve heard the same for a couple other holo Pokémon also. I will be overhauling the list when we get Series Two next month.

1 Like

The lack of an unofficial list is quite frustrating

1 Like

PokeRev’s 50 packs had so many of the same holos lol. Fog Crystal, Cape of Toughness, Malamar.

edit: Nothing new holo or non-holo wise from PokeRev just in case you wondered.

Do we have a general idea of what cards are currently only holo and not non-holo? I know we have seen cards like Pumpkaboo from EVS only in holo form, but are there any other cards like this?