List of exclusive art?

Is there a list of cards with art that’s exclusive or unique? What I mean is, cards that feature art work that is only released in Japanese, or French, or Korean, etc? Not just a slight holo variation or a certain stamp, but a totally unique image.

This post inspired by; going through the cards in the Japanese VS set.

I don’t know of any lists, but:

• There are loads and loads of Japanese exclusive artworks, so it would be a pretty big list…
  • There are only a handful of English exclusive artworks (most mentioned in this thread or this earlier thread).
  • There is only one Korean exclusive artwork as far as I know, which is this 001/SM-P Promo Pikachu.
  • There is one German exclusive artwork, which is the Art Academy Mew.
  • There is one Spanish exclusive artwork, which is this Art Academy Pikachu.
  • There are no exclusive artworks in any of the other languages (as far as I know).

Greetz,
Quuador

7 Likes

Ah, let me correct myself in my previous post. There are a bunch of other exclusive artworks in other languages with the XY 17/146 Vivillon forms:

• Meadow Pattern (pink) is released in every language the set was released in (French only has the Pink one, and none of the other patterns)
  • Elegant Pattern (purple) only in Japanese
  • High Plains Pattern (orange) only in English
  • Continental Pattern (yellow) only in German and Korean
  • Marine Pattern (blue) only in Italian and Spanish
  • Savanna Pattern (green/yellow) only in (Brazilian) Portuguese
  • Icy Snow Pattern (white) only in Russian

I have the Russian one incoming, so I don’t have a picture of my own collection, but here are all patterns from someone else’s collection:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Thanks @quuador! I figured you would know. :grin:

1 Like