List of all TCG cards that exist for a specific Pokémon

i am new to this forum, so i hope im doing this right! I cant open the link, has it been deleted, or? :slight_smile:

The spreadsheet had my real name on it when I marked it as visible, so I took it down. Check out my collection thread. All the cards are on that.

Thank you so much for putting these lists together! So incredibly helpful for collectors. I really hope there’ll be a Ditto one soon cause I am collecting those! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Please make a Ditto one!! It’s two years late but I hope you did end up making one

I’ve put it on my TODO list, in case @exomemphiz doesn’t have any time to make one. Don’t expect mine in the near future though, since I still have nine other lists on my TODO list to make or update first. :sweat_smile: (Sorry to everyone waiting. I’ll see if I have some time this week to at least make some of them.)

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Can I throw in a Politoed request whenever your free? Thanks for all the information you’ve provided!

The TODO list keeps on growing. :sweat_smile: But Politoed has been added, so I’ll get to it eventually. As mentioned in the comment above though, I have ten other lists I’ll have to make/update first, so don’t expect it anytime soon.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Don’t apologise!!! No stress at all. We really appreciate the hard work and time you put in each list. I look forward to the Ditto one! Wish I could do anything to help

2 Likes

If you want you can try to make the list yourself, and I can see if any are missing when you’re done. :wink:
Here are the steps I do for each of these lists I make:

But you can also just wait a while, since I’ll get to it eventually. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

That sounds like a step by step for how someone should create the world’s most comprehensive database for Pokemon cards in one site.

Amazing that we still don’t have it, but I guess every language collectors aren’t common.

Still amazed that there isn’t one for all unique card art though.

2 Likes

Does Caterpie have Spanish Neo Discovery Cards? Cant find this expansion in Spanish.

Didn’t release in Spanish according to Bulbapedia.

2 Likes

No. Neo Genesis was released in Spanish, but the other three Neo sets not.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Wow this is impressive, well done! I have so much to learn :grimacing:

1 Like

I was going to make an Article for Gyarados TCG cameos in English and Japanese but then remembered that this Master List of Master Lists existed. @quuador , let me know if you want me to update the Gyarados section myself (I seriously don’t mind) for English & Japanese releases.

I’ve made my own Excel sheet here in case any Gyarafolks stumble across this post: Gyarados TCG Master List (J/E) by AzulRyu - (Last Update: 02/11/2024) - Google Sheets

To make your own copy, just go to "File → Make a copy

1 Like

@quuador this is amazing! I feel bad asking, but if you ever have the chance, I’d love to see you add Kabuto and Kabutops to the list :heart:

3 Likes

I’m afraid there are still loads of list on my TODO list, and I haven’t made any in over a year by now… I really should get back to it tbh, but I’ve been more busy with life than before unfortunately. Especially after changing jobs about two years ago, and even more after I started living on my own since last November. :pensive: I will put it on my TODO list, especially because I really like Kabuto and Kabutops myself. :slight_smile: But don’t expect it anytime soon if at all, sorry.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Are you looking for english or all languages?
I have kabuto/kabutops in english, and currently completing kabutops for all languages