Charizard (TCG) Master List - Ver. 1.1 (Updated)

Very solid list!

Would you be willing to take some time and also make this available without a download? It could be images or a list typed within your original post but as an E4 article, I’d like for the information to be available to anyone that can access the site, not just those that can download an excel file. This would allow for the article to be updated more fluidly, especially if you ever discontinue your documentation project and community members wish to continue it. This has happened a few times just in the last three or four years. :blush: It also creates the possibility of adding photos (with spoiler tags) to the article so that people can explore it a little more! Additionally, it provides a little extra protection for those leery of downloading unfamiliar files off the internet.

Thanks. :blush:

3 Likes

I sure am :blush:

It will be a work in progress I suppose for awhile but I think it’ll be totally worth it by the end.

1 Like

001/016 and 002/016 have the unlimited copy as well,
I am at 147/151 :DD

2 Likes

Many thanks for the list btw! Great job

Will be updating it again xD

and must be nice :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks Charchu, this is great.

1 Like

Great list! I didn’t even knew there were three different Expedition Base Charizards. I also like that you’ve added the type/rarity icons.

One question, how is it ordered? Skyridge and Expedition Base were released way before Stormfront, so they aren’t sorted by Expansion? From what I can tell they are sorted by Name → Artwork → Expansion → Rarity → Language → Miscellaneous, do I have that correct?

Btw, a few you seem to be missing based on my Pikachu collection:

• Since you’ve included the Square Cut and For Position Only Charizards, you might want to add the Matchprint ones as well (although maybe not; only two copies exist).
  • Stormfront is also released in Italian and Spanish, I have the non-holo Common Pikachus in both these languages for Stormfront (I’m still looking for the Reverse Holos, though).
  • The World Champions Pack (EX Power Keeper artwork) is also released in unlimited edition. I have both the 1st and unlimited edition Pikachu.
  • Boundaries Crossed is also released in Portuguese. I’m still looking for the Portuguese Pikachu, but I’ve seen it in an auction on the Brazilian eBay before (and @justinator has it in his collection).

How many of this entire list of Charizards do you have, @charchu ?

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thanks! It took forever lol. The list is sorted by the same format as bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_(TCG).
Pretty much Charizard/Misc. Charzard/Charizard EX/Mega Charizard.
The matchprints fell under square cut since they are square cut under expeditions :stuck_out_tongue:

And Thank you for that information!! I will adjust it accordingly when I have time! Will be leaving for a 2 week vacation tomorrow :blush:

So many more to add!!

And I am currently at 45% total now a little less thanks to you xD

1 Like

Ah ok. I had the Pikachu also listed as Square cut in my Excel before I knew they had a white background with Matchprint at the back.

Hehe, sorry. :slightly_smiling_face: Ah well, although it’s annoying to go backwards regarding your collection when you discover new ones, I personally also like it when people tell me more cards exists that I didn’t knew existed (unless they are Portuguese… :unamused: I just can’t seem to find them with international shipping… If I look at my language percentages complete Portuguese is 29% and the lowest after that is Chinese/Polish with both 75%…
Where did you buy your Portuguese cards (same question to you, @hazard24 :blush: ).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

whast the four legendary collection i only know of three :blush:

Portuguese is by far the most difficult to chase after! I am currently talking with a guy from MercadoLibre.com about getting me some cards on there xD

The Holo/Non Holo/Rev. Holo/Box topper?

1 Like

oh dur haha cheers that was stupid of me haha

1 Like

@quuador I am italian so is not so difficult to find european cards for me… btw my 147/151 was referred to gradable charizards only. I do not collect every single zards but only English/Japanese/Italian/Russian and Korean charizards.
But I collect every language for the rarest ones only like shining, gold stars, crystals, base set etc…

might have to message you if i need any help :blush:

1 Like

that’s fine with me xD

cheers man :blush:

If you are able to make a deal, please put me in contact with your contact. There are currently 12 Portuguese Pikachus for sale on MercadoLibre that I want, but I’m unable to find ANYONE from Brazil that is willing to be a middleman… :sob:

@hazard24 I’m Dutch myself, so European cards aren’t a problem for me either. Portuguese cards are produced in Brazil however, so they are near impossible for me to get… I even need more Portuguese cards than Japanese or English, and my Japanese needs includes very rare ones like Art Academy, SNAP Photo contest, Samples, etc… sigh…

Greetz,
Quuador

Will do :blush:

Where is the list? I don’t see anything, how can I access it?