All Charizard Artworks Tier List !!! Updated 03/2022

tiermaker.com/create/charizard-cards-japanese-pokemon-tcg-1620155

enjoy :laughing:

EDIT: added 5 missing cards/artworks, some non-TCG. I think this covers everything but let me know if you find something that I’m missing!

1 Like

htwa are you just going to use these lists to figure out what to buy

7 Likes

I didn’t notice there was an SS until I was done, so just shift everything upwards one row. :person_shrugging:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

no I like ranking art. I am very confident in own ability to make sound purchases thx

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Flashfire really was a great set for charizards. Normally I really like Aya Kusube’s art, but the VS charizard does not really do it for me. I like the color pop in the shiny gx from hidden fates. A big difference between S and F for what is basically the same card.

1 Like

We don’t see eye to eye on the CD promo zard

1 Like

Are we assuming the no number topsun Charizard was graded by BGS as “authentic”

1 Like

I noticed indeed. :slightly_smiling_face: I dunno, I personally don’t really like the artwork nor pose, but I can understand why people think it’s an amazing artwork at the same time. You probably won’t be the only one disagreeing with some of the choices in my tier list.

Greetz,
Quuador

Is your base Zard the regular, or no rarity version? Can’t tell since the bottom of the card is cropped :rofl:

1 Like

it’s no rarity, but I didn’t think it would matter since they are the same illustration. this is mainly an illustration tier list and irrespective of fundamentals.

2 Likes

Some of the ranks seem kinda crazy.

Pretty sure this thread is about the illustrations and not what you want to collect.

Kinda wild though if people did rank correctly what is considered disgusting.

1 Like

2 Likes

(you forgot the best charizard artwork from Boundaries Crossed)

1 Like

1 Like

added thanks !